Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Young love

A very lovely person, Laila, sent me some very cute stamped images (among other wonderful things!) and  I couldn't wait to start using them. So of course today's card is made with one of those images. ;)


The image is one of Rachelle Anne Miller's Lily and Milo stamps. Isn't it cute? It reminds me on those teenage years when I was just doing first steps into the "world of dating" and we were all so shy when it came to ask someone out. Ah, those were the days ... I colored the image with Jolly and Faber Castell pencils. Around the image I used Tim Holtz's Spun sugar distress ink. The patterned pink and purple papers are from Artsy collage Nature collage kit and the rest of the papers are from my stash. And so are the ribbons. I think the thin ribbon is from Martha Stewart, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure that those of you who check my blog more or less regularly already know that those little butterflies are a clear stamp from Folia. ;) Roses are from Marianne hobby. Unfortunately I have no idea from which company is the pink flower. I bought it in a store in my town, but it came without any tag with company name. All the flowers I bough there are like this. *sigh*  The "I like you" stamp is from Martha Stewart.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Hanna and friends: Sketch
Let's ink it up: Romance/Valentines
Cupcake craftroom: L'amour
Lexi's creations: Flowers

16 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, that stamp is adorable and I love your little butterflies! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Cebelica this colour combo is fabulous, I love your image too...great mix of flowers
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica, very pretty card. Love the cute image and yummy colours too. Great inking and gorgeous flowers. I have something for you on my blog.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute cebelica!!
    thanks for your lovely comments
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card!

    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! I'm loving the butterflies ;0). Have a blessed day.
    HUgs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Hanna and Friends this time.

    Hugs
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie gorgeous card I love the cute image & the colours are so pretty hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card, I love the flowers and other embellishments. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so darling! Love everything about this!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your card dear, and I'm very happy to hear, you liked the images ;O) Maybe I should ink that one up soon too...
    Hugs Laila

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, a great card !!!

    Thank you for joining us at Hanna and Friends this week!

    hugs,
    Swantje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card lovely pastel colours. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful creation with us at Let's Ink It Up.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great soft colours and love the image. Thank you for sharing at LIIU.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card! Love the image and the colours are perfect :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable image, love the soft colours. Thanks for joining us at LIIU, good luck, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)