Thursday, February 10, 2011

With love

I couldn't resist, I had to make another card using one of the cute Meljen's designs digi stamps. Seriously, how could I not want to use this cutie for my card? The second I saw it I knew I just have to have it and make a card with it. I decided to make a love, but not a "I love you" card. A card that I could give to anybody I care about for more or less any occasion. So I made this card that you could call "with love".


The yellow patterned paper is from Provo Craft and the pink and gray papers are from Folia. Flowers, crystals, ribbon and heart are from my stash. The heart is actually a paper lace in a shape of a heart that I bought in the craft store the other day. It was originally white, but I distressed it with Tim Holtz's Spun sugar distress ink.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sew many cards: Anything goes
Totally gorjuss: Sketch
Crafty ho: Love
Top tip Tuesday: Frame it
Papertake weekly: Have a heart
Pear tree designs: Free for all
Guylou's inimitability: Hearts
Digis by Phooka: Bling it on
Crafty cardmakers: Hearts

15 comments:

  1. Oh, so cute, I love this image!! So glad to have you join our challenges this week at SEW MANY CARDS and CRAFTY HOs'!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun this is absolutely gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the flowers are so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love those fizzy colours Cebelica, gorgeous scrummy card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this donkey image is sooooo cute and the papers and embellishments are fabulous!
    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and I am thrilled you liked my February calendar page!
    Hugs,Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! The heart doily and the flowers are great touches! Thanks for playing at Guylou's Inimitability!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous hun I love the colours & the flowers are soooo sooo pretty. Love the image hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card - love the pretty candy colours
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous - such a cute image and I love all of the flowers - perfect!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Digi's by Phooka.

    Hugs, Myriam
    DT - Digi's by Phooka

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. This donkey is just the cutest ever!!!

    Congratulations; you're the winner of my blog candy. Please visit my blog where you'll find my e-mail address.

    Many Thanks,

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a charming card. Love that cute little donkey, and your flowers are just gorgeous, where did you get them?


    Happy Valentine's

    Thank you so much for joining in our 'Hearts' Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the flowers and that little image is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Guylou's.
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cebelica, Aww! I just love this. Your colouring is fab and love the pretty flowers. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! I love the pink, gray and yellow together. Thanks for playing along over at Guylou's this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)