Wednesday, February 23, 2011

An award

Today I received a Stylish blogger award from Donna. Aren't I one lucky girl?! Thanks a lot hun! :) If you haven't got the chance to visit Donna's blog yet, do it now. She's one very talented lady so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun browsing through her blog and checking out her creations!

Here's what this award looks like:



The conditions of this award are:
1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award. (See the beginning of this post.)
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers with this award
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they've won the award.

***************************************

Here are 7 random things about me ...
1.) I'm a chocoholic.
2.) My favourite colour is blue.
3.) My big dream is to swim with dolphins one day.
4.) I usually talk too much. :P
5.) The only alcohol drink I drink is Pina Colada. Yummy!
6.) My favourite season is spring.
7. ) Besides crafting I also like doing jigsaw puzzles.

*****************************************

And now, here are the bloggers I'd like to share this award with ...
Mary

They are all very talented ladies, so be sure to visit their blogs. :)

9 comments:

  1. Hey,

    thank so much for teh award, it's an honor for me.

    Have a great evening

    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica, loved reading the facts about you and what a fab christmas card you've created. Great background and those square gems are gorgeous. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for thinking of me.... this just made my night!! Thanks for always stopping by and visiting my blog too.
    big hugs,
    jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award,well deserved...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! You are such a sweetheart!!! I feel so honor :0), I so appreciate you for always taking the time to visit my blog and leaving me sweet comments ;0). I think you are amazing and your work is gorgeous! I hope you have a blessed day.
    Hugs, Carol L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah thanks so much for this award. Will post it on my blog later in the day, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww! Thanks honey, that is so sweet of you! Will return the favour soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya! Congrats on the award! Thankyou for your comments on my cards. I just thought I'd send you a better link for the monster image I used:

    http://ericamartyn.blogspot.com/2011/01/free-monster-craft.html

    Love 'n' hugs, mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)