Friday, February 4, 2011

Simple red and white card

What do you think of red and white combination. It's nice, isn't it? I really like it. And therefore I decided to make today's card in this color combination. It's a pretty simple card, without too many embellishments. But I just had to use those butterflies again. I really like them! I really should find a butterfly punch; that would sure make things much easier. I only used embossed white paper from my stock (no idea where it came from) and some solid red and white paper. Both stamps (flowers and butterfly) are clear stamps from Folia. And Ribbons are also from my stock. I used the wonderful sketch from Repeat impressions. For larger picture, click on the image. :)



I'd like to enter this card to the following challenge:
Repeat impressions: Sketch J2611

3 comments:

  1. Hi hunni this is beautiful I love the colour combo its gorgeous. Thank you soooo much for the card for Natalie its amazing she absolutely loves it & its sitting on her shelf in her bedroom. Thank you so much also for the images I will def be using them they are fab. Can you e-mail me hunni with your address & I will send you some Magnolia images cus I know you like them. Take care hun.


    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clean and simple card,love the red and white theme and the image and butterflies are lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I agree that red and white is such a great combination. Great job on the sketch, too - thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)