Saturday, February 19, 2011

It's time for Ellie

Hi everybody! How was your Saturday? I had such a nice day! I went to the town with my sweetie, did some shopping (a craft store was a must lol) and then we treated ourselves with a yummy lunch in the restaurant. So no cooking for me today - yay! ;) In the craft store I bought a copper colour ink pad, a pack of dragonfly charms (I've never seen them before, but they are so pretty!) and some stuff for my jewelry projects. So I'll be a busy girl in the following days. ;)


Today I want to show you another girly card that I made. For this card I chose papers in yellow, pink and grayish tones.


The yellow and pink papers are from Provo Craft and the grayish one is from my stash (I got it some time ago with one swap and I have no idea from what company it is, sorry). The image is the cutest elephant ever (in my opinion) - Ellie from Stamposaurus. Isn't she just too cute?! I colored her with Faber Castells. Flowers are from Prima and the pearls and crystals are from Folia. Lace is from my stash. The sentiment ("iskrene Ĩestitke" which in English means "sincere congratulations") is simply printed on a very light yellow paper and distressed with Tim Holtz's Spun sugar distress ink. Then I just cut it with scissors  to get the shape I wanted. I used foam pads under the sentiment because I wanted it to stand out a bit.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
One stitch at a time: Pretty
Papertake weekly: Putting on the glitz
Delightful challenges: Animals
Really reasonable ribbon: Spring
Creative craft world: Use a square
Wild orchid challenge: Sketch

12 comments:

  1. Very cute card. Thanks for taking part in the Creative Craft World Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love the lace and such a cute stamp. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Such a beautiful card! Really cute :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's such a little cutie - I love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Hugs,
    Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww sooooo cute! Thanks for taking up our challenge at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cebelica, this is adorable. Very cute image ,fab colouring and gorgeous papers. I've become a follower, bit annoyed with myself as I thought I already was a follower of yours, don't know how that happened.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely card you have made!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous card love the layout and the image is adorable thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World for my 'use a square card' challenge.
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)