Monday, February 7, 2011

Say it with flowers

The other day I found these cute flower buttons at the store (they were sold separately, 1 by one, so I have no idea of the brand) and I couldn't wait to use them. And I got the chance today - I thought they would be perfect for the card I made. I also bought myself a pack of Faber Castell's watercolor pencils. I colored the image I used for today's card with those. The image is, as you can see the cute Tilda with peony from Magnolia.Gosh, I really like this image. The paper with hearts is from Folia and the other are just solid colour papers from my stash. And so are the flowers and ribbons.


I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
The pixie cottage: Sketch and/or buttons
Simon says stamp!: Love is in the air
All that scraps: Anything goes
PaperPlay: Stamp it out
Sew many cards: Anything goes
Let's in it up: Romance/Valentine's

15 comments:

  1. What a delightfully sweet card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Play Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card hun,
    love the beautiful papers and your wonderful coloring and details
    thanks for seeing me today.
    lots of love
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful little Tilda and pretty flower buttons. thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love it, those buttons are perfect with Tilda! Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the embellies, set it off beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is such a beautiful card I love the buttons & Tilda looks fabulous. It really is beautiful hun.
    Hope you are ok sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful, cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the layers and elements. Beautiful.

    Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week on our "Stamp it Out" Challenge. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little girl...I love all the details you put into your card. Super job....well done. Love it. I'm now your newest follower and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely in that bright colours.
    Thanks for joining The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Adrina XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is great love the papers,you have used bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! the buttons are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, love the button flowers. Thanks for playing at LIIU.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh hun this is stunning, I love that Tilda too and your embellies are gorgeous
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)