Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tilda with flower

Heya everybody! First let me thank you all of you lovely people who are stopping by my blog and are leaving me comments. They mean a lot to me! Hugs to all of you!

Today I have another Tilda card for you.


This is actually a birthday card. See the sentiment? Well, it's in Slovenian and it means "happy birhtday". There are many birthdays coming up and I want to be ready for them. ;) I have to admit this cards hasn't exactly surned out as I was hoping. In my head it looked better. But it can't always everything be as we want, right?

I hven't really used many things to make this card. Just the cute Magnolia's Tilda stamp which I colored with Faber Castell and Jolly pencils, Westcott flower punch, pearls and Tim Holtz's Brushed corduroy distress ink. Pluspapers of course - the patterned ones are from Provo Craft. That's all.The sentiment is just printed. :)

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
A spoon full of sugar: Birthday wishes
Bunny Zoe's crafts: Spring ... Flowers everywhere

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the colour pallette you've used
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool cool card, Cebelica! The colours are fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hun this is a beauty, I love the sweet Tilda you've used and the papers are so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetie this is another gorgeous card hun your Tilda looks so so pretty. Your colouring is fabulous hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the papers and those little flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cebelica, Love this very pretty card, fab colouring with the pencils and love the yummy papers and flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)