Friday, February 11, 2011

Have a nice time

Hello, how are you? Good, I hope. Isn't it great because it's finally Friday - and that means weekend is about to start. Yahoo! :D Do you have any plans for the weekend? Me and my partner are invited to my parents' place for lunch tomorrow and I'm looking forward to eat. I just know there will be something yummy to eat, plus I won't need to cook. Who would complain. ;)

Today I have another boyish card to show you. I had this cute Deacon swing digi stamp from Bogaboo sitting on my desk for a while now and I thought I'd use it for today's card.


I made a card based on the sketch from Sketches in thyme. The flowers and yellow patterned papers  are from Sizzix' Little Sizzles (Watercolors), the red paper is from Provo Craft and the the light blue paper in the background (it has some clouds on it, but they might be hard to see in the picture) ... Well, that one I've had for a while and don't remember the company's name, sorry. Rhinestones, ribbon and butterfly confetti are from my stash. To stamp the sentiment I used G studio's alphabet clear stamps. The sentiment ("lepo se imej") is in Slovenian and it means "have a nice time". I colored the image with Jolly color pencils and Faber Castell's watercolor pencils.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sketches in thyme: Sketch

4 comments:

  1. What a super sweet card. Love the image you used. Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo sweet! I love the image, your choice of papers and your lovely coloring...
    Thanks for the inspiration
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!! I love it. Have a blessed dAY!
    Hugs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie love the image & oh your colouring is lush hun. Hope you have a fabby weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)