Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy birthday

Today I want to show you a birthday card that I made yesterday.


The incredibly cute mouse image is a free digi from Meljen's designs. They have many lovely freebies for you to choose from so do visit their site. And don't forget to visit their store as well for even more adorable images. :) I'm sure you'll find plenty of images that you'll want to have and use for your cards.

For this card I used solid purple and white paper from my stock, purple patterned paper from Provo Craft and patterned pink paper from Arty collage's Nature collage kit. The bigger paper flower is from Papermania and the smaller one is from Prima. In the middle I glued a crystal because I like the "bling-bling" effect. :D The tag is a fab Spellbinders Nesie die (from "Fancy tags") and the sentiment "happy birthday" is a G studio's clear stamp. I colored the image with Jolly color pencils.

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
Sketches in thyme: Sketch
Fuzzy wuzzy:  Birthday wishes
Creative card crew: Pink and purple
Little Claire's designs: Anything goes

11 comments:

  1. It's really lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute card, love all the purple (my favourite colour)
    Debz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty - all ready for our Spring. Love the colours. Thank you for joining Little Claire's first blog challenge. xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card.
    Thanks for playing with us at CCCC this week.
    Best wisehs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun! Such a gorgeous card, fab use of the digi and the colours are great. Thanks for your lovely comment, it is very much appreciated. Hugs. KatyBoo. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card, love the cute image and the layout is fab...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is sooooo squeakin' cute!! I love the image and the colours and papers you've selected are fabulous!! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenges this month!!
    hugs, stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card. Good luck and thank you for joining in with our first challenge at Little Claire. Carol S. LCDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable. Look at that mouse! Thank you for playing with Tuesday Takes @ Sketches In Thyme.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me again I'm behind on my commenting so I'm playing catch up lol. This is another gorgeous card the image is so cute & the colour is really pretty. I love the tag.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaawww such a pretty card, an adorable lil mouse and love all that lilac too!
    Thanks for joining us at Fuzzy Wuzzy :)
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)