Monday, February 28, 2011

Blue and red

Another Monday is here. I hope your week started off well and that the remaining of the week will be even better. I spent most of the day behind my desk crafting. Nothing to complain about, right? ;) One of the things I made is also this card.


All the papers I used are from Provo craft. I got this lovely Holiday paper pack from Provo craft a couple of days ago from a friend of mine and I couldn't wait to start using it! For the background of this card I chose the pretty red paper - "Snowflake" by Lori Gardner. The cute image is one of the many Precious moments free coloring pages/digi stamps. I got this image from Create 4 fun blog, but you can google for free Precious moments coloring pages and you will get many results. And there are many more incredibly cute images to choose from. Silver snowflakes are stickers from Craft Creations and pearls, crystals and ribbons are from my stash.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Winter wonderland: Include an animal

14 comments:

  1. I love me some PM!!! Thank's for the tip. Your card came out gorgeous! I hope you have a blessed day!
    Hugs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic Cebelica, the colour combo is lovely. Lucky you spending most of the day behind your desk crafting :) I spent most of the day behind a desk.. but not crafting! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE! Cebelica, this is amazing. love the cute image and fab colour combo. Great colouring and love the snowflakes.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh I love red white and blue together and what a brilliant idea to use it on a christmas card Cebelica...gorgeous card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sure is gorgeous! The image is darling, and the the pearls, stunning. Thanks for playing with Tuesday Takes @ SIT.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love those snowflakes with the bling - great idea honey!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute! Love the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, hun! Love the image, just too sweet for words and the colours are divine!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi cebelica
    your card is s cute!!
    I send you hugs and thanks for your lovely comments
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card, really sweet image and great snowflakes too.
    Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely card, Cebelica. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards I love the image its sooooo cute hunni.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)