Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Thank you

This card is for all you people who are stopping by at my blog and taking time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it. :) And I'm very thankful for that! Your kind words mean a lot to me and are encouraging me to make new projects. So THANK YOU! :)


For this card I used an adorable teddy freebie from Meljen's designs. I really love their images. They are incredibly cute and perfect to work with! If you still haven't found your way to their site, go now. You won't be sorry, you'll see! :)

The patterned papers I used are from Provo Craft. Brads and ribbons are from my stash. I didn't want to add too many embellishments to this card, because I thought the teddy was so cute that he needed to be in the center of attention. lol

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Pear tree designs: Free for all
Craft-alnica: Živali

13 comments:

  1. This one is also cute and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is one gorgeous, cute card hun, I love it
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww how sweet is that little bear with his flowers....Love the bright colours and the layout...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So....CUTE!!! Have a blessed day!
    HUgs, Carol L

    ReplyDelete
  5. But it is so easy to come and visit your fabulous blog hun, so it should be us thanking you for sharing your brilliant work! Loving the teddy card with the bright colours, it is wonderful. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so bright and chearful. Your card is so clean looking, I like that. The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch too.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I love the colours its fab & bright its a really cheerful card. The image is superb hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card, love the clean and simple-style and beautiful image. :)

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ♥ ♥ ♥ krasen medvedek :)lepo barvno usklajen in živopisan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image - I love the colours and the layout of this card!

    Thanks for joining us over at Pear Tree Designs in our 'Free For All' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Naredila si res lepo čestitko, všeč mi je tudi, kako si jo fotografirala... LP:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Čudovita čestitka! Všeč mi je medvedek in barve, ki si jih izbrala. Super!

    Hvala, ker sodeluješ na 23. izzivu CRAFT-alnice ! :)

    Lepo se imej,
    ––––•(-•( Manuela )•-)•––––

    ReplyDelete
  13. Izbrala si zelo lep motiv in barve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)