Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Another blog award

Today I received an Attitude blog award from Alina.


Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful award with me. I really appreciate it! Go hop to Alina's blog and check out her work. She's one very talented lady. :)

Now it's up to me to share 3 things about me with you, so here we go:
1.) I love Stitch (from Disney's cartoon Lilo and Stitch) ~ this little fella is just too cute!
2.) I don't like coffee.
3.) My favourite flower is sunflower.

I'd like to share this fab award with:
Vicky
Squirrel
Mandy
Lynn
Claudia

Visit these fab blogs. These ladies are amazing!

2 comments:

  1. WOW....thankyou sweetie I am truly honoured hun & from the bottom of my heart I thank you mmwah.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, congratulations on getting this award and a huge thank you for passing it on to me. You have put the biggest smile on my face :) I've put the award on my blog. Great big hugs to you xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)