Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Teddy bears in winter

This time I want to share with you a winter card that I made. I won this adorable Heather Ellis digi stamp at one challenge and I wanted to use it. :D Go visit Heather's page to see her other digi stamps as well. She's a great artist, I really like her work! The patterned papers I used are from Provo Craft and the others are just solid colour papers from my stash. And so is the silver ribbon. I added bigger white pearls in the corners and 2 smaller ones can be seen on the snowflakes. Aren't these snowflakes lovely? I like that they are so sparkly. He he. They are stickers that I've had for a while, but I have no idea from which company they are, sorry. The image was colored with Jolly color pencils and Faber Castell's watercolor pencils.



I would like to ass this card to the following challenge:
Friday sketchers - Sketch

6 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is a gorgeous card I love the image its so cute.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawwww these are so cute Cebelica, fab colouring
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Love the image, and those snowflakes are fantastic.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a beautiful blog - your cards are lovely! Thankyou for following my blog and entering my blogaversary candy! Good luck! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cebelica, so sweet and fab LO
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)