Sunday, March 6, 2011

Yay, my card made it to top three :D

Wow, I never thought the boy card I showed you yesterday would make it to top 3, but it did! And I'm so happy today! :D It was among top 3 at Anyone for Anya blog. Thank you DT for choosing my card to be among top 3, you really made my day! :)

Thank you all for leaving such nice comments on my projects. It really means a lot to me. Every comment I get brings a smile to my face. Thank you!!!

Today I have an Easter card for you. I got some orders for those and I thought I better get started. Here's the first one.


How do you like this image? It's cute, isn't it? This was a freebie at Forgotten scraps blog some time ago. I colored it with Faber Castell pencils. Most of the items I used for this card are just things that I've had in my stash for a while. Brads are from Recollections and the flower paper is from Provo Craft. All the other things you see are from my stash (flowers, ribbon ...).

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Stamp something: Digi day
Little Claire's designs: Flowers

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, Woohoo! that's wonderful hun. So well deserved. I'm really chuffed to bits for you. I love the gorgeous card you won with. :o)

    Today's little cutie is very pretty and I love the yummy flowers and doily.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO yayayyyy sweetie well done you & its well deserved hun it was an amazing card hun.
    This one is just as gorgeous the image is soooo cute its a gorgeous easter card hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being in the top 3!
    Your card is so cute, the little lamb is so sweet!
    Great layout.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaayyyyyy congrats on you top 3 hunny.
    Your card is absolutely gorgeous Cebelica, so sweet
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute thanks for playing along at Little Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making top 3 girl :) That's awesome. I really love this card and what a cute image. I've been thinking about what it is that REALLY appeals to me about your cards and just realised...I LOVE the layers. There is so much dimension to your work and it I love that! :) xxx L

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi well done on your Top 3, I really loved your boy card, it was so colourful and this on is just as nice. Love the colours, so bright. hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on making top 3, your card is gorgeous and it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your top 3! Love the cute card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)