Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Feeling Christmassy

I made another Christmas card today. I should probably concentrate on making more Easter cards, since Easter isn't very far away anymore, but I really enjoy making Christmas cards. And besides, to be honest usually I am not sending out many Easter cards, but I am sending out LOTS of Christmas cards. And I want to make sure this year I have enough, not like last year when I was short on them. *sigh*


This is the card I made. The image is a free coloring by Elizabeth O. Dulemba (she has many lovely free coloring pages on her site). Isn't it cute? I really like it! I colored the image with Faber Castell and Jolly pencils. The papers I used are from Provo craft holiday package. Stickers are from Craft creations and ribbon is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Bah! Humbug!: Christmas trees
Sparkles Christmas challenge: Red and green
Secret crafter Saturday challenge: Christmas in spring
Winter Wonderland: Oh baubles
The sweet stop: Sketch

11 comments:

  1. O how cute this is, lovely Christmas card, so colourful. Me too don't send any Easter Cards, last year I sent some as had made some for the challenges here in blogland he he xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...i love making christmas cards...but have been holding back...now i should maybe start again...cute card wonderful colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a alovely card you've made, tha mouses are having a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaawww!! So sweet, Cebelica! Adorable Xmas card! Must start my stock of them...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the mice on the tree! Thanks for joining in with the SFCC xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Fab image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi hunni this is fabulous love the colours & the image is lush.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fab christmas card Cebelica...you can never have too many of them I think
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great image...and Christmas card. I need to get working on Easter ones...With today being a rain day...I should get motivated.
    Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Christmassy!

    Thanks for joining our "Christmas in Spring" challenge at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)