Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make it simple

Blah. What a boring day. Cloudy and gray. I was feeling like sleeping most of the time. :S And it's not supposed to get any better, on the contrary, it's supposed to get worse (according to the weathermen). We're supposed to get lots of rain in the following days. *sigh* But on the other side, I should be lucky. All those poor people in Japan have much more things to worry about. I do hope things will get better there soon!

Today I made this Christmas tag and one card which I'll show you tomorrow. ;) I'm also working on a mini scrapbook for my mum - it's still a work in process. He he. And I just tried to bake something new today. Not really sure how I'd call it since it's a "recipe" that my boyfriend invented just about one hour ago. lol It's possible someone wlse thought of it before him, but I'm not aware of it. I'm about to take this out of the oven with hopes it'll be good. I could use some yummy-for-the-tummy while watching a movie tonoght. :P

Anyways, back to my crafting projects. As I have already mentioned, I made this Christmas tag today ...


It's VERY simple. I just used scalloped circle and classic circle Spellbinders dies, little reindeer which I bough last Christmas (it was a pack of quite a few of them), Studio G snowflake stamp to decorate the white cardstock, silver glitter glue and a little bit of ribbon. I am pretty happy with the result. I think I'll be making more of these for Christmas. :)

I'd like to enter this tag to the current challenge at Winter Wonderland blog, Tag it with a shape.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh! I love this fab tag, the gingham reindeer is so cute. These would make lovely tree decorations.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Such a cute little tag :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous tag - love the reindeer

    Thanks for joining us on WINTER WONDERLAND :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This tag is gorgeous hun I love the reindeer on it & the colours are beautiful I love the backing underneath the reaindeer its so pretty. Fabulous idea hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely shaped tag. Thank you for joining Winter Wonderland this week, Miria xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)