Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter card

It's Friday. Yippee! :D  I hope the weekend will be as nice as the last couple of days were. We've been enjoying the sun and warmer days. It has been wonderful! Do you have any plans for the weekend? I don't. No idea what I'm going to do. Probably I'm just gonna have a nice relaxing weekend at home.

Anyways, on to today's card. It's an Easter one. I thought it would be a good idea to make some Easter cards since Easter isn't too far away anymore. I followed the great sketch from The sweet stop blog.


I found this cute free Easter coloring here and I wanted to use it. Isn't the image adorable? I think these little chicks are adorable. I colored the image with my Jolly and Faber Castell pencils. The yellow and the flowerish paper are from Provo craft and the paper I used in the background is from my stash. I added a red bow in the corner, some flower confetti on the right and 3 rhinestones on the left side of the image.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:
The pixie cottage: Sketch and/or Easter (I chose Easter)
Southern girls challenge: Use flowers
Lexi's creations: Easter

13 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie this is a gorgeous card I love the bright colours & the image is sooooo sweet. Hope you have a nice weekend hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely hun, I can see why you couldn't resist those fluffy little chicks. Great colour scheme too, the red works so well with the yellow. You are right, Easter will be here before we know it - it's only about 6 weeks to Good Friday (eeeek, best get crafting). We've had two days of semi-sunshine but I've been stuck in the office so not seen much of it. Am hoping for a sunny weekend. Enjoy whatever you get up to! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. o this is so cute and colourful, what a fun stamp, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING card Cebelica - love this one, and thank you so much for the blog award. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Great job. TFS
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great colors and adorable image, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute easter card, lovely details. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Fab image :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one great image and your detail is just brilliant, bless you for playing at the pixie cottage this week,love cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so lovely! Thank you for joining Lexi's creations , hugs, Miria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great Easter card!
    Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty EAster CArd! Love the use of read! Thanks for joining us at SG!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)