Friday, March 11, 2011

Wow!

I'm a happy little bunny. Why? Because I'm the lucky winner of the bonus prize at Crop Stop blog. Yay! :D How lucky am I, right?! I only discovered this blog a couple of days ago. They had a great sketch challenge and therefore I decided to join. And I got lucky. :) There's another challenge going on right now - Spring is in the air. Hop to the Crop Stop blog if you have a minute and check out all the beautiful creations from DT, they are really inspiring. And of course join if you want to. :) Oh, and have a look at the Crop Stop store too. They have so many amazing items - it's a must-check-site for every crafter!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, well done on the win. You sooo deserve it. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is fantastic Cebelica, I am so happy for you. congrats xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)