Monday, March 14, 2011

Time to celebrate

No, there's no special occasion. At least not at my place. However, at The Shabby Tea Room blog they are celebrating their first birthday and therefore the theme of their challenge this week is "Party time". And there's another celebration going at Repeat impressions blog - they have their first blogaversary too. I've been dying to use this WOJ Willow with champagne stamp since I got it, but there hasn't really been an opportunity til now. However, today seemed to be the perfect time to ink it. :D


Isn't that image great? So cute and so elegant. And it can be used for so many occasions. I love it! I colored the image with Promarkers (Oatmeal, Blossom, Sky blue, Henna). Just champagne was colored with my Faber Castell pencils. I made this card in one of my favourite color combinations. :) I didn't want to add many embellishments onto this card (which is kinda strange, because usually I want to cover the whole card with embellies lol), I want the image to be in the center of attention. That's why there are no flowers and bling bling thingies this time. I just added a doily lace in the background and I made a small bow which I added on the side. I used Spellbinders die (one of them from the "Fancy tags" set) fot the tag in the bottom. I stamped "celebrate" with G studio's clear stamp. The blue paper I used in the background is from Provo Craft.

I'd like to enter this card to the followin glallenges:
Shabby tea room: Party time
Passion for Promarkers: Food and drink
Stamps & fun = creativity: Favorite color combo
Repeat impressions: Blogaversary hop card

27 comments:

  1. Super sweet image ... love that pretty pink ribbon trim!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our birthday bash :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful colour combo you used... it's very pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card cebelica.i love this stunning image and your colours and details are fab.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, hun! Love the sweet image and coloured beautifully too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ful lepo. Pa vidm da si že profesionalka v barvanju s pro markerji.:) Super si nardila. Pa mašnca je tut cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a real beautiful card, love those colours. Thanks for playing along with us at SFC.
    Hugs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so beautiful and you have selected really nice colours. Fab colouring too.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at pfp:=)
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Cebelica. Love the pretty image and fab sentiment. Thank You for the lovely award hun.
    :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't she lovely! Great job with the coloring - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cebelica, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with my "food & drink" challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  11. she is so pretty and elegant Cebelica...beautiful colours too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card! She is sooo beautiful, and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Simply beautiful.. Love the image and the colors are wonderful.. very lovely work..
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! Beautiful colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sweetie gorgeous card I soooo love the image she looks so beautiful I agree about her being centre of attention she really deserves to be. Fabulous card hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh hun this is beautiful, so pretty. I love that stamp too although I've not used her for a while
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Perfectly colored image to help us celebrate the RI Blogaversary. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a pretty card! Thanks so much for joining in the anniversary celebration at Repeat Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card! Perfect image for a celebration. The lacy doily is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a super sweet card!! Love it! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room! And good luck in my giveaway!

    Hugs...
    Melissa
    TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi there,

    Hope you're doing well. Glad to see the candy is coming to use. :)

    Take care,
    S.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So sweet, just a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh what a pretty image and great colors! Thanks for joining us for our Birthday Bash at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, I love the doily peeking from behind the image- what a sweet touch.
    Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful card !!!

    Thanks for joining us at Stamps & Fun = CREATIVITY this time.

    Hugs
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)