Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Happy birthday

I never have enough birthday cards. I always think I do, but whem I need them, there are none. So I thought I would stock myself up with those. I started today; yup, today's card is a birthday card. Hopefully I can make a couple more in the following days. However, knowing me, I'll just forget about this "plan" (about making some birthday cards on stock). Ah well, we need cards for other occasions too.


I chose the lovely image from The greeting farm today. This little girl seemed just perfect for the card I was planning to make. Isn't she adorable? I love hte big flower in her hair and the way her hair are; as if they were waving in a wind. I have quite an imagination. lol I colored the image with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. The green papers are from Sizzix Little sizzles pack (Earth tones) and the yellow and patterned pink papers are from Provo craft. Happy birthday stamp is from G studio. I like that stamp a lot, I use it very often - pretty much on every birthday card. I do have some other "happy birthday" stamps, but for some reason this one is my favourite. Buttons, doily and ribbon are from my stash.

It's a pretty simple card, but I like how it turned out. :)

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Anyone for Anya?: Birthday
Do you stack up: Add a bow
Friday sketchers: Sketch
Fun at fairy knoll: Birthday
Totally gorjuss: Button it!
Everybody art: Happy birthday
Top tip Tuesday: Show me those buttons
Craft us crazy: Cupcake/celebration theme
Crafty purple frog: Going green
Totally papercrafts: Add buttons

23 comments:

  1. Your card turned out perfect!! Great job.'
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww how sweet this is, I love the colours and your buttons, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, thanks for joining in this weeks Fairy Knoll Challenge. Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, this is gorgeous. Very cute image and fab colouring. Love the doily & buttons.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card, lovely little buttons. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty. Love the colour combo and these buttons are lovely. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is adorable hun, so sweet and pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, love the image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  10. Čebelica, hvala za vse odgovor. Saj se mi je zdelo, da moraš dobivati stvari iz tujine. V Hoferju vedno nabavim, kar imajo (npr. tiste novoletne štempiljke), ko bom šla kaj v Supernovo bom pa šla pa tudi v nabavo. Zdaj grem pa na bojni pohod - pridobivat swapperje iz ZDA :)
    Tale voščilnica je naravnost čudovita!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card. Beautiful colours and fab layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful. The colours are so pretty and gorgeous embellishments!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous and I love the greeting farm image - so beautiful. Hugs. Katy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet and lovely card;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooo I love her such a cutesy image! Thanks for sharing at CUC hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is delightful! Really brilliant card, Cebelica!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another gorgeous card, she is really pretty and your layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. really pretty card! you can never have too many bday cards on hand - for sure. :) thanks for joining us at anyone for anya? this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card love the way you matched the image and the buttons! thanks for playing along with us on the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge this time hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so cute! Love your papers and the soft colors! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya! :) Hope to see you next week too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is fabulous, love the sweet image.
    Thank you for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  22. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Craft Us Crazy
    Hugs,
    julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)