Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ellie's back

Today I want to show you another Ellie card. You know, the cute Ellie from Stamposaurus? The cutest elephant ever? Know who I'm talking about? Yes? No? If not, just have a look at the image on the card and you'll get the idea. ;)


See, I told you Ellie was the cutest elephant ever. ;) I just love her. I also like to use Ellie images on my cards. They are so versatile - they canbe used for birthday cards, for "I love you" cards, "have a nice day" cards, baby cards ... The one I made today can be used for birthday or as a baby card. It's a bit hard to see in the picture, but the sentiment is "iskrene čestitke", which can be translated as "sincere congratulations". I colored the image with Jolly andFaber Castell pencils. Flowers are from Prima, Wild Orchid and Marianne hobby. Crystals are from my stash.Butterflies were made with a punch - I used the paper from one commercial brochure. The green and the pink papers are from Provo Craft.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Bearly mine: Birthday
Top tip Tuesday: Happy birthday
Ladybug crafts ink TLT: Spring colours
Fab'n'funky: Make it girly
Crop stop: Spring is in the air

17 comments:

  1. what a lovely card and i really like the elefant, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is adorable hun, super cute
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. a real cutie .. love the colours
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with the CropStop Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet!! Love the distressed look of the papers too :-) Thanks for joining in with my Spring Colours Challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely (and girly!) Thanks for joining us at F'nF this time xx Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable..tfs and good-luck...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, how sweet is that little image. Thanks for joining the cropstop challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ellie is adorable as is the card. Thanks for participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my word, she is the cutest Elephant ever!! Adorable image, beautiful color scheme and fabulous flowers! Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Cebelica honey, I adore this! So fresh and fun and the subtle distressing is pure genius!

    Thx for sharing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink!

    Mary J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Ellie sure is a cutie! Thanks for playing with us at Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww! So cute! Love the layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a pretty card and that little elephant is so adorable. Love your papers and colors. Thanks for joining us in the Ladybug Crafts Ink challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very sweet looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at BMC this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's so cute! What a lovely colours you have used…………… Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine....

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my goodness! what a sweet little card!!!

    -- dalis
    Cropstop's DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)