Thursday, March 24, 2011

Can you guess my favourite colour?

No, there's no prize if you do. ;) This question is way too easy, especially after I'll show you today's card. Then you wouldn't be able to get it wrong. :P Are you curious? Maybe, maybe not ... Why don't I just show you my card ... Here it comes ...


Tadaaam ... Yes, my favourite colour is blue, as I am sure you knew the second you saw the picture. lol Dark blue, light blue ...I don't care. if it's blue, I'll like it. So I was really surprised when I noticed I haven't really made many blue cards yet. it was time to change that, so this one is all blue. ;)

I'm sure those of you who more or less regularly check my blog already know that this fab butterfly stamp is from Inkadinkado's Fluid motion set. Without doubt this is the stamp I use the most and I absolutely love it. Flower was made by me - I used some lovely blue ribbon, button and blue rhinestone from my stash. Doily lace and the crystals in the upper left corner are from my stash too. I used Spellbinders dies to cut circles, Tim Holtz's Weathered wood distress ink to distress the edges and Provo Craft papers. And of course one again I had to distress edges with my scissors. I absolutely love this diftressed look and I can't wait I waited so long to start using this technique.

I followed the fab sketch from Fuzzy Wuzzy, so I'd like to enter this card in their current Sketch challenge. Here is their fab sketch:


Besides that, I want to enter this card to the following challenges as well:
Paper cutz: Your choice
My Sheri crafts: Monochromatic
CES challenges: Your favourite song (inspired by Mariah Carey's song "Butterfly")
Cupcake craft challenges: Monochromatic
Creative craft challenges: Lace
Crop stop: It's all about lace
Crafts and me challenges: Anything goes
Paper play challenges: Distressing
Lexi's creations: Ribbons but not bows or knots
Sketches in thyme: Open challenge (use any sketch)

31 comments:

  1. I like how you used the lacy doily cute ...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Great colors and I love the lace doily, design, and distressing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica, gorgeous card hun, love the blue! Very pretty ribbon flower and love the butterfly image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon flower :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!!
    Now I feel the same way about PINK- so I totally understand.
    That bow is adorable on this design.
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    sketches In Thyme
    Hope you come back real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you gotta love a card with a lacey doily. Thanks for joining the CropStop challenge again, it is wonderful to see some faithful challengers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would never have guessed blue Cebelica lol...your card is beautiful, I love monochromatic cards and this one is so bright and pretty too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card! Love the colours and love lace doily under the image. Gorgeous distressing of the edges too - something I am yet to master!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! beautiful card!! Love the doily!! I also love how you used the ribbon!! Fabulous job on entering this card into all the challenges way to go girl!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Cebelica! I love blue too - but my most fave colour is orange!! Especially if it is teamed up with hot pink!

    Have a lovely day honey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic, Cebelica! The shades of blue are so beautiful and I love the distressing and your gorgeous butterfly! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is stunning! Love these blue colors together and the butterfly is so soft and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, Cebelica! I really love your butterfly and the 'flower' you created using the ribbon.. beautiful work!
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafts and Me challenges this week. Hope to see you again next week :)
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, what a fantastic card! I really love it!

    Thank you for joining my blogcandy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card, lovely details
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is beautiful Cebelica, love the vintage feel.Thanks for joining in with this weeks CES Challenge!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me again sweetie I love blue cards as well hun they are calming I think. Yours is beautiful hun & you know I love this butterfly stamp & your handmade flower. Fantastic hunni.
    Also thankyou for joining us at CES Challenges, good luck sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake & CES this week...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so pretty I love the way you have used the sketch :D
    Thank you for joining us at CES and good luck. Don't forget to check tomorrow to see if you have won and to see our new challenge.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. A lovely card. Thanks for joining in at creative craft, good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful! I love all the distressing! My fav is also blue! Thanks for sharing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your very blue, distressed card Cebelica, i love all of your layering & layout. Thank you for playing along with Paper Play Challenges & hope you can join us again next week, hugs, Janey x

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm absolutely loving this beautiful blue creation! My fav color is blue in any shade too. The butterfly is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the blue! Thanks for playing with SIT this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  25. Blue and beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us on the CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is absolutely stunning girl! I love everything about it! That's funny cause blue is one of my favorite colors, but I don't think I've made very many card either using blue, LOL! Thank you for joining in our CropStop Challenge. Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous card! love the doily, the layers, and all the blues. thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme.

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely lace! Thanks for entering the CropStop Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  29. love all your distressing look!


    -- dalis
    Cropstop's DT

    ReplyDelete
  30. so pretty!! love this!! thanks for playing at sketches in thyme!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)