Monday, March 28, 2011

Angel Tilda

Hello everybody! I hope your week started off well. And I definitely hope you had nicer weather than we - here's been cloudy and rainy. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I felt like sleeping most of the time. I wasn't feeling like doing anything really, I just wanted to sleep. Or daydream - something I tend to do a lot too. But nonetheless I still managed to do some crafting. For the first time ever I inked this gorgeous Angel Tilda stamp.


Isn't she adorable? I love Magnolia stamps and this one is one of my favourites. I already have an idea for Christmas card with this cutie. He he.

For this card I used DP that I got from a friend of mine, so unfortunately I have no idea about the company. I wish I did though, because I just love them and I only had one sheet of each. *sigh* All the embellies (ribbon, lace, pearls and flowers) are from my stash. I also used a paper doily lace, which I colored with Tim Holtz's Brushed corduroy distress inks. Tilda is colored with Promarkers and I used glitters on her wings to make them sparkle. I really like how this turned out. There are also some glitters on the edge of the doily, but I think that's a bit hard to see in the picture. I followed the sketch from Wild orchid blog, but I turned it upside down.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Wild orchid challenges: Sketch
7 kids college fund: Pink and flowers
Papertake weekly: Mother's day or just be girlie
The pixie cottage: Sketch and/or sparkle (I decided for "sparkles")
Simon says: Mother's day/girlie
Do you stack up: Shine on
Whoopsi daisy: Glitz and glitter
Pixie dust studio: Let's go to the movies (almost every time I see angels I think of "City of angels", a beautiful movie that I've seen many times already but I still cry every time I watch it)

22 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card and a gorgeous Tilda image - Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet, Cebelica! Those colours are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMW! Cebelica this is stunning hun. Love the very pretty Tilda and yor fab colouring. Yummy papers and lace.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hun I love your card, that sweet little Tilda is one of my favourites and the papers are so pretty
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. you cant beat a good daydream can you Cebelica because you never know where you may go lol...I love this Tilda too shes a real cutie and the way you have used her is lush
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful. The embossing is the perfect touch. Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww sweet Tilda! Too cute. Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty card, i have an award for you on my blog


    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card ! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week. Joyce xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card - those papers are just gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and those papers and colours are fabulous. I love the sweet Tilda and your scrumptious embellishments.

    So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Cebelica and a lovely colour combo!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so pretty. Thank you for playing with The Pixie Cottage this week.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing with us at the Whoopsi Daisy challenge.
    Hugs, Rleen

    ReplyDelete
  16. very cute card Cebelica, lovely colours and the glitters on her wings look gorgeous
    thanks for joining the DYSU challenge this week
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card.... I like the simple layout, and the image is so cute... I also love the embossed paper!!! =9
    thanks for joining us at the pixie cottage
    hugs
    Sadia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Whoopsi Daisy.
    Hugs Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome card you've made! Well, I like them all =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. So sweet! Thanks for joining us at WOC x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)