Thursday, March 3, 2011

Not one, but two awards

Aren't I one lucky girl? I received two blog awards from two lovely ladies: Nella and Dora. Thank you ladies so much for thinking of me! Means a lot! Thank you Dora, hvala Nella. ;)

From Nella I received The versatile blogger award.


As with other awards, also with this award come some rules. And these are:
1.) I need to thank the person who gave me this award. ~ I've already done this above, but will do it again, this time a bit different ... Nella, najlepša hvala za to nagradico. Zelo lepo od tebe, da si se spomnila name. Res, hvala! :)

2.) I need to write 7 things about myself. ~ Here we go ...
1. I am a little chicken and would never dare to go bungee jumping.
2. I am a cat person.
3. I love using flowers and ribbons on my projects.
4. House is one of my favourite TV shows (besides a few others).
5. Besides crafting I also like writing letters.
6. I love travelling.
7. At the moment I can't stop listening to Adele's song "Rolling in the deep".

3.) I have to pass this award to 15 bloggers and let them now they received this award from me.
I would like to pass this award to the following bloggers:
1. Maria - Joyful stamper
3. Leah Ann - The hoosier stamper
5. Vicky - Sticky with Icky
11. Brenda - Brenscraps
12. Andria - Iona rose
13. Sheena - Sshhh ... Creations
14. Jackie - The cute kipepeo

And now to the next award. The one I received from Dora. :) From Dora I received Liebster love award.


The main purpose of this award is to bring to life bloggers who are creative, make wonderful creations, but have less than 300 followers.

The rules of this award are:
1.) Create a post where you blog about the Liebster love award and choose 3-5 blogs to pass this award to.
Here are the blogs I'm passing this award to:
1. Jasmina - Dreamy land 
(she's only just starting her way in the world of crafting and bloging so please stop by her blog and share some love :))

2.) Let these bloggers know you passed this award to them.
3.) Copy and paste this award on your blog.

Thanks again to Nella and Dora for these awards. Hugs! :)

10 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo sooooo much for this award sweetie I am honoured hun that you thought of me. MMWAH thankyou.
    I also love the program house as well when I have time to watch it lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hun, thank you so much for the versatile blogger award. You have made me feel so happy girl. Yes, of course you can write about my blog, Wow!, what an honour that you want to do that :)
    I just wanted to ask if I can put the award on my blog, answer the questions and when I'm feeling a bit more up to it I will go through some blogs to see which ones to pass the award on to. If that's a problem though, I can leave putting the award up on my blog until I find 15 sites (I hope I can find that many LOL) Let me know :) Thanks again Maja. Your blog is looking so good. I will be going through it all and reading everything just as soon as I can. Love and hugs xxx Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award :) I really appreciate it!

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, you made my day! Hugs to you!!!! Leah Ann Going to post your candy to my blog right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Cebelica, I am so happy you loved the award, you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the award! I'm very happy that you choose me. Have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for this award dear. That was very sweet of you. I will make all the details tomorrow, as we're having a friend over for dinner, and he'll stay here for the whole weekend. But have more time tomorrow to follow the rules...
    Hugs Laila

    http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your awards! Thankyou so much for thinking of me... I will post it on my blog asap! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your awards hun, you have a wonderful blog...filled with lovely inspiration!

    Thank you so much for sharing one of your awards with me. It was so sweet of you to think of me in this kind way!
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!
    Thanks for dropping by my blog, and for the lovely award!

    I'll have to have a think before I pass it along!

    I'm gonna go now and explore your lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)