Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Christmas in March

Well, almost. Today I got really spoiled. I got a huge (and I mean really HUGE) parcel full of crafting goodies from my dear friend. You should see me - I was like a kid opening his present on a Christmas morning. lol I got glitters, stamps, papers ... All those amazing things. I still have that big smile on my face. :D

So, as I was in a "Christmassy" mood, I thought I would also make a Christmassy card.


I got this cute stamped image with one candy I won. This little fella seems so happy and since I am too I thought today would be the right time to use it. I got the papers I used for this card with one swap, so I have no idea about the brand, sorry. I *think* they came free with one magazine (Simply cards & papercraft) though, but I am not 100% sure. Ribbon is from my stash. I used Spellbinders' circle die (the smallest and the second one) to make circles. The Snowflake in the midle of the circle is from Craft creations. I colored the image with Jolly pencils. I wrote the sentiment by hand, using a silver gel pen. It's in Slovenian and it means "Merry Christmas and happy 2012. I'm already getting ready. He he. ;)

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crop stop: Sketch and a twist
Winter wonderfland: Snowflakes
Creative card crew: No flowers

17 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, aww! what a pretty card, love the cute image and fab colouring. Certainly sounds like you had a lovely day. Enjoy your new crafty stash.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww what a cutie, love that stamp, it's a darling and very nice papers too. How exciting to get an early Christmas present hehe and more if its crafty goodies Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love this card, nice colour and not really specially for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun, love the image and the colours are divine! Well done for getting a xmas card done :o)
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute card...never to early to start on christmas cards...great job and colors

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable tfs and good luck with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! I love the non-traditional colors. Great use of your dies too. Thank you for joining in our Sketch Challenge at CropStop. I hope to see you join in more of our challenges! Hugs, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute card! Love the non traditional colors too. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cebelica,
    so lovely card,
    glad you had early "C'mas"!
    Greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute! Good on you for having such a fun package to open! Thanks for playing along at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh love the colour choice and snowflakes snowflakes everywhere great interpretation of our challenge at Winter Wonderland, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us
    Hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a lovely day with your parcel and cardmaking. Such a sweet image and a really pretty card. Thanks for all your comments you leave me. Thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you back on Friday. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card :-) The colours are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty in Pink! Thanks for sharing your new gifts with us by participating in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The use of color was fantastic. Thanks for sharing the design and your new gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow what a adorable card! Love your color choices as well as as your perfect embellishments! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Creative Card Crew!
    Denise
    CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)