Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Something a bit different

Do you have any thing that you do while you'r ecrafting? I know some people watch TV, some listen to the music etc. I am a music person. I listen to the music more or less all the time, not matter what I'm doing. So when I am crafting I always have my radio on (or sometimes Youtube if I want to listen to one song over and over again). One of the songs that I just love listening to at the moment is this one ...


My favourite songs are changing all the time, but there are some that stay on the "top list" all the time. I think this one will be one of those.

And now let me show you what I've been making. I tried something new again - I just love learning and trying new things. This time I made cupcake. My very first cupcake. I haven't made any of those yet. Not even those you can eat. Would you believe I have never even tried a cupcake inmy life? I know, I must be living in the Moon, right? ;) I have a few recipes, so I really have to try and make them soon.

Anyways ... The cupcake I'm going to show you today is just decorative. My mum had one exam and she passed it so I wanted to make something for her. First idea I had was to bake her something, but I've already done this for Mother's day which was just a few days ago. So this cupcake was a great alternative. :) You probably want to finally see the cupcake I'm talking so much about, right? ;) Here ya go ...



These are so fun and so easy to make! If you haven't tried making one already, give it a try. You'll see you'll have fun! :) I followed this tutorial here. I used Provo Craft paper and ribbon and flowers from my stash. :)

I would like to add this cupcake to the following challenges:
Simply create: Do it yourself
Crafts and me: Anything goes
Craft us crazy: Cupcakes and/or celebration
Pink gem challenge: Anything but square
Bling it on: Anything goes

24 comments:

  1. i have a blog award for you...you deserve it


    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw amazing cupcake! It looks so delicious, I'd like to eat it!!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Cebelica, looks so yummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Love this yummy cupcake! Thank you for following and entering my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow wow wow Cebelica what a stunning creation...so beautifully made and the colours are great together...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is just beautiful,looks good enough to eat..I'm sure Your mum will love it a beautiful gift...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fabulous is this ! WOW... fantastic. Thank you for joining us at AGOAC this time, hugz Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous I've never made one of these yet this is so beautiful & I adore the colours I love seeing yellow on other people's its just mine I'm uncomfy with lol. Your mum will love this hun.
    I listen to music all the time when I'm in my craft room....usually I end up dancing lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this is gorgeous Cebelica and I know your mum will love this. Gorgeous colours and pretty choice of flowers!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åååh..so very very beautifyl!!!:))

    Thank you for your nice comment in my blog!:)
    It's almost time for draw a winner, but I have change the Candy a little bit:).
    I've put some more stof, stamps and 1 new punch into a "give away" for ..only my followers, because I want to show that I appreciate them:)
    I send this mail to almost all of the Candy-comenst girls, so that you can have the opportunity to win the all..if you want off caurse!:)

    Wish you a lovely day!
    Hugs, Ellen..and good luck!:

    Maybe I'm wrong, but I cant find you on my follower-list!?:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Cebelica, this is awesome, amazing, never seen anything like this before. Definitely your mother will treasure it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! Great job, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fun, Cebelica! Adore the colours you've combined!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! This is just gorgeous! I really must try to make one myself one day :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Simply create this time

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! This is stunning and so creative.
    Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Caroline (GDT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Terrific design!! It's so so so pretty!!
    Thanks for joining us at SC this time. ~~hugs~darling Ho~~

    ReplyDelete
  18. EEkkk!! This is too cute!! We featured you on Paper Issues today!!!
    http://www.paperissues.com/2011/04/its-cupcake.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. absolutely adore this. thanks for your sweet comment and linking with Paper Issues.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE this.....just toooo cute!!! Thanks for linking it up to Paper Issues and Congrats on the Feature!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous! Looks soooo good :O)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cupcake hun, so pretty.
    I can't believe you've never eaten a cupcake!!! OMG girl you are so missing out lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW this is just sooooo amazing!!
    Thank you for joining us at Simply Create DIY challenge....sure hope to see more of your projects for the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! Stunning! Thanks for playing along at Simply Create this time - hope you can join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)