Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time for another sketch challenge at My time made easy

Hello everybody! First I'd like to thank you all for stopping by my blog and leaving me such nice comments. You are so sweet! Reading these comments always gets me in a good mood. So it's also because of you that I've been a happy little bunny today. Thank you again!

Now, onto today's card. It's Thursday again, which meas we have another challenge at My time made easy blog. Check out this great sketch we have for you today ...


And here's the card I made based on this sketch ...


DT got some lovely digis from their store to play with. I used sentiments from their My little friend set, which you can find here. I love this set; the image is so cute and the sentiments are awesome. My teamies made some awesome cards using this sketch, so be sure to top to MTME blog and check their creations. And I hope you'll play with us this week! If you play with us in this and the next three challenges (so 4 challenges all together), you can win a fab prize - a Pretty Package of your choice. How cool is that?! I know I wouldn't mind receiving such a great prize!

For this card I also used some lovely flowerish paper that I've had in my drawer for a while (no idea about the company again, sorry) and the light purple paper from Artsy Collage's Nature collage kit. Flowers are from Making memories and the lace and crystals are from my stash.

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Bling it on: Digi + bling
Really reasonable ribbon: Violets & lilacs & plum, oh my

Oh, and just one more thing before I close this post ... 

A very talented crafter, Tina, decided to pass the BFB award to me. 


Thank you so much for thinking of me hun, means a lot. *hugs* Please check Tina's blog to see the amazing creations she's made. :)

The rules are that I link back to the person who gavem the award (done), thank them (done) and pass the award on to those who visit and comment regularly. I appreciate ALL the sweet comments and everybody who comes to have a peek at my blog, so I'd like to pass this award to all of you. :)

Hugs!

13 comments:

  1. LOvely card and lovely sentiment. Thanks for joining us at bling it on x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely Cebelica, the sentiment is fantastic and I love your fab clour combo. Nice touch with the lace.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic quote, I love your color scheme too!! Great job with the sketch!! It's beautiful!
    xxAutumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely take on the sketch challenge. Very pretty card. Love your embellishments and that sentiment is so true! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made the sentiment the focal point of your card Cebelica! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award. and love the wonderful sentiment on your card - it's too true !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for the award, honey! You deserved it!

    Gorgeous take on that sketch - the lace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card.. Love the sentiment.. Very lovely work.. Congrats on your award.. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, what a nice sentiment, love it and so very true.. Congrats on the award.. got it too from Tina and was going to pass it on to you as well he he :) Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous hun I love this one the sentiment is beautiful. Its perfect!!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card..great sentiment :0)..thanks for sharing it with us at Bling It On..hugs..Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)