Thursday, April 14, 2011

MTME sketch challenge

Hello everybody! How was your day? I did some more redecorating in my room - now my desk is next to the window, I got an extra cabinet for my craft supplies ... There are still some changes to be made, but for now this is it. I also bought a new mouse for my computer. The old one has been playing up for a while now, so it was high time I bought a new one. And it's bright green!!! Green has never really been my colour, so I was a bit sceptical about this mouse, but I was told it's pretty good one and I also got some discount on it. So I bought it. It really stands out. lol

Today a new challenge at My time made easy blog started. We have this fab sketch for you today ...


DT has once again made lots of wonderful cards that you can use as your inspiration. Just hop over the My time made easy blog to see all the lovely cards my teamies made. I hope you'll also decide to play with us! :) Here's my card ...


For my card I used the wonderful digis from the SK8R boy digital set which will be available tomorrow in My time made easy store. I love this set - it's perfect for when you need to make a card for a boy. I colored the boy with Faber Castell pencils and Promarkers. As it's a boy card I didn't want to add (m)any embellishments. So I just drew (free hand) some stars on the brown paper, cut them out and glued them on the card. The yellow paper is from Provo craft and the blue and white checkered paper is from my stash. I distressed the edges with my scissors. :) And that's it. It's a pretty simple card, but I wanted it to be like this. I ALWAYS want to add tons of embellies on my cards so when I am making a card for a boy I need to keep reminding myself that I shouldn't add any flowers or bling bling thingies.

I would like to enter this card to the following chellenges:
Our daily bread designs: No ribbon
Crafty cardmakers: Cards for teenage boys
Bunny Zoe's cafts: One for the boys

11 comments:

  1. Awww what a cutie, gorgeous bold and bright colours, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica, this is fab, love the image and bright colours. Fab distressed edges too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun! Love the colors and distressed edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for a boy Cebelica! Perfectly embellished!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a cute boy card... Love the papers and all your distressing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are always so nice. I'll bet it wasn't easy holding back on the flowers and pretty things. Any boy would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi cebelica! you have made an amazing boy card. its so wonderful. i love the colors and your design. i have such problems doing boycards. you do them absolutly perfect. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun masculine card and an excellent take on the sketch!! Love your colors!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card - love it! Love the fab image and the colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. fantastic card, great colours, thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorjuss card, love the colours you have used as well, Thanks for playin with us at Crafty Cardmakers

    Hugs
    Judie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)