Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

Hello everybody! Happy Easter!! I hope that you had a nice day today. Did Easter bunnies brought you any gifts? I got some decorated eggs, some yummy chocolate and some other thingies.  I didn't do much today - except for eating lots and lots of Easter goodies. *ooops*  My mum and my grandma made "potica" (traditional "dessert" that people make on Easter) and of course I just had to try them. *blush*

Finally in the afternoon I managed to get to do some crafting too. No, not paper crafting. I did some beading. :) I  was requested to make a beaded cross keychain. I've made a couple of those before, so it wasn't a new project for me. But I still enjoyed making it. :)



This keychain is not too hard to do and once you know how it doesn't take so much time either. The sun was shining the whole afternoon, so I couldn't get the tight colours of the beads - the colour of the beads is much nicer in person. This cross keychain was made with glass beads in purple tones and the seed beads I used were creamy white. I hope the person for whom this cross is made for will like it!

8 comments:

  1. Hey hun, loving this fab keyring gorgeous beading Cebelica. Sounds like you've had a lovely family day too. Whats potica? if its dessert it must be yummy.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this looks amazing Cebelica in the photo so it must look MEGA amazing IRL!!

    Hope you had a fab weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is beautiful cebelica.i love the beads you have used, so pretty.
    thanks for becoming a follower of my blog, i am now follwing you too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cebelica - what a gorgeous keychain you made. Do tell us what potica is please :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful sweetie I love crosses & angels so this is fabulous hun.
    I'm so sorry I've not been over I'm struggling with time at the min sweetie. I have missed seeing your creations so I've popped over to catch up with you hunni.
    Hope you are ok & hope you had a lovely easter.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Cebelica. This little keyring looks amazing and like it must have taken HOURS to make. Fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hun this is stunning, so detailed, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)