Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mother of pearl necklace

I was such a good girl today. Really! I know it's hard to believe but I swear I was. ;) I finally managed to get around and do some (crafty) things that I have been postponing for a while now. I finally made adjustments on  my mum's ring and finished two necklaces. One is for a friend of mine and the other one is for a family friend. She saw the necklace I made for my mum's birthday so my mum thought it would be a good idea to give her a similar necklace for Easter. And here's the one she's getting ...


I only put it on so you can see what it looks like. Looks SOOOO much better on as it does just lying on the table. I just love those mother of pearl beads. They are so easy to work with and I simply love the look. Each of the bead is a bit different from the other. And when you are working with these beads you don't need to add much of other things, these are enough. And the finished project still looks elegant and pretty. Hmmm ... I might "have to" make a necklace like this for me too. ;)

As for the other necklace I made ... You'll have to wait til tomorrow. You didn't think I was going to show you everything at once, did you? ;) *naughty grin*

Have a wonderful Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, this is absolutely stuuning. How talented are you girl. :o) Really love it!

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it looks amazing in the photo Cebelica so it must look even better in real life! Gorgeous!!

    Hope you are having a fabby weeken honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklace is gorgeous Cebelica, love the shape and will go with anything!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is gorgeous, and I definitely think you should make one for yourself too, us crafters forget to make things for ourselves
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    Sorry it's taken me a time to get here but my Mum has been back in hospital so no blogging again...Beautiful necklace,can't wait to see the other one...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is beautiful! Absolutely gorgeous :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there,

    What a beautiful necklace! Wish I could create things like this. Congrats on your DT position. Have fun, creating in the sun!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is stunning! Hugs Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful necklace! I can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, this is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)