Friday, April 22, 2011

A tag

It's Friday again. Yay! :D And even better, Easter is just around the corner. Do you have any plans for Easter? Are you planning on coloring any eggs? Are there any special tradition for Easter where you live? I know, I know, I'm a very curious person. lol I always went to my grandma for breakfast on Easter, but this year I decided to stay at home and have a nice breakfast with my sweetie. Just the two of us. Other than that I don't have any plans yet. Not for Easter anyways. But there are more holidays coming up. ;) One day we're having a traditional (traditional in my family) picnic, one day we're going ona short trip to one of my favourite cities in my country ... So many things to look forward too! I hope you'll have nice holidays too!

Today I don't have a card to show you, instead I want to show you a tag that I made. I don't make tags often. No idea why not though, because they are really cute. And they often come handy. I might make more in the future. And speaking about tags ... I saw some very pretty ones at 's blog. Check them out if you want to.


The tag I made is pretty simple. I received some plain tags from a friend some time ago (I think she probably used some dies for them), but haven't had the chance to use them yet. To decorate the tag I used some left over pieces of papers, some confetti from my stash and two stamps - "Laugh often" stamp from G studio and Maggie with flowers from Sugar Nellie. Maggie was colored with Promarkers. On the card I also did a lot of inking - I used Tim Holtz's Brushed corduroy distress ink for that. And on the top I just used some wool from my stash. Maggie anf sentiment stand out a bit - I used foam pads for this.

I would like to add this tag to the following challenge:
Pixie dust paperie: Tag


Wishingy you alll a very happy Easter. I hope Easter bunny will have some goodies for you in his basket too. :D Hugs!

14 comments:

  1. wow your tag is lush Cebelica, I loved the ripped corrugated card and buttons
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A happy Easter to you too Cebelica!

    This tab is amazing! I love all your little details! You're so good at shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cebelica, love this gorgeous tag. Very cute image and love all the yummy details you've added. Hope you have a lovely easter hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable tag!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving the projects I'm seeing here... and this tag is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is cute so much!!! Great tag)) I wish I could make the same...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww so cute, this is adorable. Love the sweet image. Happy Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag! One tradition over here in the UK is Hot Cross Buns. They're made from a yeasty dough with mixed dried fruits in and have a pastry cross placed across the top before being glazed with sugar wash and then baked. Usually eaten warm and very tasty! Err, and rather naughty if you're counting calories :( Happy Easter honey! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your blog, full of inspiration - thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty....love all the little touches you added. May you have a wonderful Easter! Egg hunt first thing this morning,church and then out to eat lunch. Planning on some swimming and fishing. Beautiful day.
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet and adorable, thanks for playing along with Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sooooo cute hunni I love tags & I keep saying I will make more but never get round to it lol. Love the image.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous tag, I love it. So very beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)