Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Another Tilda card

Hello everybody! I hope you are enjoying your day! :) When I checked the Stamptacular Sunday challenge blog I found out that my card which I entered in their previous challenge made it to top 3. Yay! I'm so happy! :D What a great start of the day, don't you think so? It's probably because of this that I was in a good mood all day today. He he.

The card I want to show you today is another card with Flying angel Tilda. Isn't this image just too cute? I love Magnolia stamps, I just wish they were easier to find here. *sigh*


I just used some blue patterned paper from Provo Craft and the yummy red lace which I bought yesterday. I knew it would come handy! :P The ribbons end embellishments are from my stash. I kept this card pretty simple. As you can see I used silver glitter glue on the card and some glitters for Tilda's wings. The image is colored with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. As you can see, I also used some Spellbinders dies on this card.

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Stamptacular Sunday: Magnolia-licious
Ribbon girls: Colour challenge (red, white and blue)
Sparkle creations - Christmas card challenge: Anything goes
Alphabet challenge blog: X is for Xmas
Jingle Belles: Christmas card to die (cut) for
Betty Bee's buzz: Christmas card to die (cut) for

14 comments:

  1. Great card - I love that stamp too. Thanks for joining in with the colour challenge at the Ribbon Girl, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Cebelica! I love those colours!

    You can also enter it into Sparkle Creations Christmas Cards - anything goes this week!

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card - love the colours! Congrats on your top 3 :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi cebelica! a beautiful tilda card. i love the colors and your design and of course, who doesent love tilda.
    see ya! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulously fun and festive holiday card! that stamped tilda image is SO adorable, and i love the card you have built to hold her. the red and blue color scheme is particularly appealing, i will have to remember that! thank you for the inspiration! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color combo! Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is great! Love the angel and the snowflakes! Hope you also link this up with Betty Bee's Buzz!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the texture on her pretty little wings ... the lace is the perfect accent too ... thanks for joining our jingle belles fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your coloring and your color choices! Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your top 3 last week. What another fantastic card you have made. The colours are very striking. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular challenges this week, we hope to see you again soon. Hugs Bron :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a festive card, and Tilda is one of my very favorites! I love the Angel image with the puffy wings! Love the blue and red colors, too. Thanks for sharing with us at BettyBee's Buzz! We hope you will come and visit us often!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!
    Love your colouring and your color combo choices
    Cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the image and the fab colour combo

    sorry for the late comment

    thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge Blog, hope to see you again

    Helen Ann XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)