Tuesday, April 5, 2011

From Easter to Christmas

Oh joy, what a lovely day I had today. It was quite busy but also wonderful. I did some shopping - after almost giving up on finding anything nice I found this fab t-shirt which I just had to have. And it was pretty cheap too, so double yay. ;) I also went to the store where they are selling crafting items, but I was a really good girl and didn't spend much (mainly because they didn't have anything I would really like though). I just bought some flowers and something to make my own flowers. I saw some really cute flowers online (but those were store bought) and I was like "hey, I could easily make myself those too". We'll see how it goes. I'm not sure when I'm going to try and make my own flowers like that, but when I do, I'll sure let you know. ;)

The card I'm going to show you today was made yesterday. It's VERY simple, but that's because I wanted it this way. I followed the sketch from Hanna and friends blog - it was perfect for the image I was planing to use. There are no other embellishments, just a couple of crystals, which I put in the center of the snowflakes, which I punched out with my snowflake punch. I used the Classic Santa stamp from Stampabilities. I colored the image with Faber Castell, Jolly, Pionir and Staedler pencils.


I'd like to enter this card to the following challenge:

6 comments:

  1. i love christmas, this is such a cute card..i need to start on mine now...

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica, love your fab xmas card. Great Santa and love the snowflakes. Looking forward to seeing your flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the layout :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great, Cebelica! You rocked that sketch! Lovin' the distressing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card....Love all the layers of cardstock!
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cebelica - this is gorgeous, to me it's so evocative of Christmas Past. Let me know if you yearn for flowers and I'll send some - although making your own would be great fun. Thanks so much for your comment already made on my WOYWW posting, and also thanks for calling by and commenting at other times, hugs! Di x #89

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)