Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A new card and candy reminder

Hello everybody! I barely had any time for crafting in the last couple of days, but things are getting back to normal so hopefully I'll get to do more crafting now. I do have one card that I made today to show you, but before I do this, I'd like to remind you that Jasmina has a great candy on her blog.


See all these goodies? Want them? Then hop over to Jasmina's blog. And be quick as this candy will close in a couple of days. Good luck to all who enter! :)

Now, onto my card ...


I'm sorry because the picture isn't the best. I used my older camera which isn't the best. As you can see I did a lot of stamping on this card. I used Inkido's flower stamp and Rubber stampede's butterfly stamp. I colored the images with Faber Castell pencils. The background is colored with light blue pencil, but unfortunately you can't see this on the picture. The wonderful butterfly embellishment is from Crafts and the crystal flowers are from my stash. And so are the ribbon and lace. Yellow paper is from Provo craft. I embossed it with Cottage floral embossing folder from Craft concepts. I also used Spellbinders' petite ovals and petite scalloped ovals dies

I'd like to enter this card to the following challenges:
Crop Stop: Sketch
Paper issues: Show us your grass
Creative craft challenges: Embossing
Crafts and me chellenges: Ribbons
Really reasonable ribbon: Use dies or punches and ribbon
Papertake weekly: Truly dimensional

23 comments:

  1. Lovely card
    love those flowers and butterflies.
    By the way your blog candy win is on its way to you
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great card...love those butterflies. thank you for joining us at creative craft challenges.

    good luck

    sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your color combo. Thanks for playing the CropStop Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that colour combo is brilliant, Cebelica! Orange is my fave! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, gorgeous card Hun, fab colouring as always, love how you've blending the red into yellow.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card...awesome...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing!
    Thanks for stopping by the Pixie Blog and thanks for the shout out, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the color combination, and that butterfly you added is amazing!
    Wonderful card!
    Xo
    Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the shading and the embossed background...thanks for making me feel like Spring really is on it's way (maybe in 3 weeks here)...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love butterflies, so your card is very close to my heart :) And the combination of the colors is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi hun what a lovely bit of embossing i can see thanks for playing along at creative craft challenges and good luck
    hugs sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really gorgeous, I love the bright colored butterflies and most of all the embellished butterfly. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card and those colours are simply gorgeous! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is beautiful Cebelica. Love the colours and the butterflies are so pretty!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bright and beautiful-the butterflies add joy to the day. Thanks for sharing with us on the CropStop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very pretty....love the butterflies! Thanks for entering the Crop Stop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card, love the colors and details. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card. The embossing and the butterflies are beautiful! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card :-) I love the colours and images you used and the embossing is fab :-) Very pretty card :-)


    Thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge:-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card i love those flowers and butterflies great colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi sweetie this is such a beautiful card & I soooo love the colours. Its gorgeous.
    Thank you also for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, hope you will join us again.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)