Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter is coming

We had another beautiful day today - sunny and warm. I did some crafting and I also managed to write a letter. Finally! It was high time I did it. I love penpalling, but the whole card making thingie got me so occupied that I forgot about all my other hobbies. Well, not really forgot, I just put them on "hold" for a while if I may say so. *blush*

Want to see the card I made? It's an Easter card. I got this cute Easter rubber stamp the other day and I just couldn't wait to ink it up. :D


What do you think, isn't this bunny behind the egg just too cute? This is a Stampendous rubber stamp. I colored it with Promarkers and Faber Castell pencils. All papers (except the polka dots one) are from Provo Craft. No information on the polka dot one, I'm sorry. Flowers, buttons and ribbon are from my stash. I didn't want to add to many embellies on this card, because I wanted the image to be in the center of attention. I really like it!

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:
Paper cutz: Easter
Cupcake craftroom: Fresh and new
Little Claire's designs: Spring celebrations

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is so cute, lovely image hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bunny is just precious and love your coloring! Beautiful assortment of papers! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute, love the soft colours and very nice layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Sweet Card! Hugs Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! super cute card Cebelica. Love the ickle bunny and very pretty spring papers. Hope you have a lovely Sunday hun and get some more sunshine. :o)

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! The bunny is so cute and you got the card just right :)

    If you love ribbon as much as I do - there's a link on my blog sidebar to the latest Ribbon Girl giveaway - lots of ribbons to win there! Have a lovely day - and thanks so much for popping back and forwards to peek at my blog :)) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet easter card with the bunny peeping out from behind the egg. Love the spring colours you used. And congrats on the Paper Issues feature.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is sooo sweet! The bunny is adorable. You sure are ahead of the game for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous bright colourful Easter card Celelica...beautiful...I love love love that layout...we all get behind with stuff so your not the only one lol
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. woooow so sweet eastercard, lovely details and cute colors
    hugs Pia

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely Easter card super cute image too!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge at Little Claires.

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card - such beautiful colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card gorgeous work...a big thank you for sharing with us this month at Cupcake craftroom challenge blog, good luck! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)