Monday, April 4, 2011

Ready for another Easter card?

I'm in such a good mood today. Why? Let me tell you ... Earlier the postman brought me a parcel from Mandy; it was a set of Promarkers which I won at her blog. Thank you so much hun, you really made my day. I can't wait to use them. Thank you also for the very cute images you enclosed. I don't have any of hAnglar stamps, so these are much appreciated. If you haven't visited Mandy's blog yet, maybe it's time you do it now ... *hint, hint* ;) Not only that she's a very generous person, also her creations are incredibly cute and very inspiring.

Now, onto today's card ... It's another Easter card. Maybe the last one? I think I have enough, but will have to double check ...


I combined two stams to get this image - Romantic rose stamp from Rubber stampede and Easter egg stamp from Craft smart. I did the coloring with Faber Castell and Jolly pencils. Papers are all from Provo Craft. Crystals and flowers are from my stash. I followed the sketch at Simon says blog.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Simon says: Sketch
Let's ink it up: Easter
Ooh la la creations: Happy Easter
Sweet stamps: Easter
StampARTic: Easter in two colours (yellow + one other colour)
Crafts and me: Use yellow
Craft us crazy: Easter and/or Spring

24 comments:

  1. I like the complimentary color scheme and the gems!! Very pretty!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Easter card.
    Thanks for joining us at LIIU this week.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Easter card and colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card, love the colour choice. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck, Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Cebelica, so colourful and loove those flowers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I love the colors and the design is very elegant. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Cebelica, love how you've combined the two images. Fab colouring and very pretty flowers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I love the colors you used and those pretty little flowers are the perfect finishing touch. No, you can never have too many cards:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey hunny, congrats on your candy win.
    Cebelica your card is absolutely gorgeous, cute image and fab colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooohhhh have fun with your new toys Cebelica...your easter card is just gorgeous, I love the colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh this is just so pretty, Cebelica! I love the colours combo...perfect for easter and fab image details too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card, great design and choice of colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Sweet Stamps blog.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Pretty. Someone will sure be lucky to receive this:) Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stamps BLOG.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the layering and the flowers. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,
    I'm so glad you got your promarkers have fun with them and the images....Beautiful Easter card again,love the colours....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your beautiful Easter card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very beautiful card! I love it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey you! My turn to stop by! What a great creation! Truly the essence of Easter. Great colors and fab sketch! Congrats on your win! Thanks so much for showing us your easter creation at LIIU this week! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooooh! Gorgeous colours and beautiful flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fabulous card I like the layout such pretty colours
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Brilliant sketch - you did a fab job with it!! I love those colours!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very cute card! Great job at combining the stamps :))) Thanks for sharing at Let's Ink It Up's Easter challenge!

    Hugzzz
    Tammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card. Love the layout and colors. Thanks for sharing your Easter creation with us at Ooh La La.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, love the colour combination! Thanks for joining us at StampARTic!
    Hugs! / Eva

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)