Friday, April 8, 2011

Be my angel

Hello everybody! How are you? Are you happy that it's Friday already? Do you have any plans for the weekend yet?

I'm sorry because I've been MIA in the last couple of days. Things have been kinda hectic here lately, but I think it should get better in a couple of days. I'll stop by your blogs as soon as as I can, I promise. In the meantime I would like to thank everybody who is stopping by my blog and leaving me all those nice comments. They really mean a lot to me, thank you!

Today I want to show you another Tilda card that I made. I think it would make a nice Christmas card. What do you think?


I used this fab Flying angel Tilda stamp from Magnolia. I colored the image with promarkers and added glitters on Tilda's wings. The paper is from Provo craft and all the other things (lace, ribbon, charm ...) are from my stash. I also used some Spellbinders dies for this project. :)

I would like to enter this card to the following challenges:
ABC challenge: R is for ribbon
Lexi's creations: Monochromatic
Really reasonable ribbon: Use dies or punches and ribbon
Sparkles forums Christmas challenge: Ribbon and gems
Crafts and me: Glitter

22 comments:

  1. Lovely card Cebelica, cute tilda makes a lovely Christmas card thanks for joining us at SFCC good luck in the draw x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sweet!!! Will be a wonderful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...This is such a cute card in lovely blue colors! Love the lace,ribbon and star charm! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs &sunshine! /Sari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Cebelica honey! Of course we've missed you!!

    What a great card - I adore that sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cebelica, this is so pretty, perfect for any occasion. Love this Tilda and fab design. Very yummy lace and gorgeous ribbon flowers. Hope you have a lovely weekend hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute!! Love it!
    Go to my blog, I have an award for you!!!
    sweetlilcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. O wow this is a definite darling, love that stamp,and gorgeous doily. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card..
    Image an colours are so pretty..

    Thanks for joining us at SFCC. Good luck.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your DT at MTME. And such a sweet Tilda angel card

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous card - perfect for Christmas. I love how you've threaded the ribbon through the lace!

    Thanks for joining us over at Lexi's Creations this fortnight in our 'Monochromatic' challenge - good luck.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card! It would make a lovely christmas card :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful card cebelica. have a wonderful weekend hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card, Tilda looks lovely! Thanks for taking part in the SFCC xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally gorgeous card perfect for crimbo its really beautiful I love the colour & Tilda looks fabulous sweetie.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Cebelica, beautiful card. Her wings looks so pretty and so does your ribbon flower.
    Love,
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww, such a sweet Maggie. I love how you edged your card with ribbon :) Thanks so much for sharing your card creation with us at ABC Challenges. Hope you'll play along with us again next time! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is beautiful Cebelica, Love the mix of gingham paper and the lace, so pretty!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card....I love the way you've used the doily and your ribbon threaded through the lace... and your ribbon flower is lovely...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card and that Tilda stamp is gorgeous. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a adorable card love it thanks for joining us at SFCC this month good luck
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)