Friday, April 15, 2011

Let it shine!

Woohoo, it's Friday. Don't you just love when Friday comes and you know you will have two whole days (weekend) for doing what you want? I love this feeling! Today I did some more paper crafting, but tomorrow I'm planing on bringing out my beads and make a few pieces of jewelry. If the weather is as nice as it was today I will be really happy. Today it was sunny and as my dest is in front of the window, I could craft til 6 pm, if not even longer.

Want to see what I made today?


That's right, it's another Tilda card. ;) I really like this image - it can be used for so many occasions. I colored Tilda with Promarkers. And I inked around Tilda with Tim Holtz's Spun sugar distress ink. Unfortunately you can hardly see this in the picture. *sigh*  I could finally use this butterfly paper (no idea about the company, I'm sorry). I've had it for quite some time, but even though I think it's great (I just love the colours and those glitters on butterflies, so beautiful!), for some reason didn't look very good on any cards. In my opinion anyways. But for this card it was perfect - at least I think so! I used Marianne design die for the swirls. I wanted to add some "bling bling effect" so I used purple glitter glue on the swirls. First I was playing with just glitters, but all I managed to create was one huge mess on my desk and I had glitters everywhere except where I wanted them (just one of those days, you know), so I rather went for "safe option" - glitter glue. lol Flowers are from Papermania and crystals are from my stash.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday challenge: Girls and swirls
Everybody art challenge: Sketch
My mum's craft shop challenges: Anything goes
Simon says: For a child

And don't forget, today there is a new release at My time made easy shop. Check out the fab new images and the wonderful creations my teamies made with them.


Go to MTME blog to see the cards. :)

10 comments:

  1. Hi Cebelica, this is gorgeous hun. Very bright and cheerful. Beautiful colouring and love the bling.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - so fresh and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetie love your gorgeous card Tilda looks fabulous & I love the paper.
    Soooo sorry I've not been over its been so busy & manic just lately hopefully I will be a better blogging buddy next week. Take care sweetie & thank you soooo much for all your lovely comments you really make me smile hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card honey! Gorgeous colours and a lot of work. Hope you've cleared the glitter up :) Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so pretty! Love those swirls :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card with a very nice colored image. Love the big swirls.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww how pretty and so colourful, love the bold and bright colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!! I love the flourishes and Magnolia stamps are always wonderful images on cards!! Beautiful coloring too! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love the nice bright colours :)

    Thanks for joining us at MMCS and thank you for entering our DT call!

    Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)