Sunday, April 17, 2011

Pretty in blue ...

... is how my friend will look like. ;) Remember my yesterday's post? I promised to show you another necklace that I made yesterday. The one that I made for my friend. She saw the necklace I made some time ago (same kind, but different colours) and asked me if I could make one for her too. And as her favourite colour is blue, she asked for one in blue tones. So here's what I came up with  ...


I used so many different beads here. Different sizes, shapes, materials ... I love this kind of necklaces. I have already made 2 of this type for myself (black and white) and I love wearing them. Last year I had one "event" where I had to wear evening dress (my dress was red) and the black necklace went perfectly with it. These are not too hard to make, but they are time consuming. Or maybe it's just me; I always take my time with whatever I'm making. lol

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday (well, what's left of it anyways). ;)

11 comments:

  1. wow this is beautiful...i love it
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cebelica, another very beautiful creation. Love the pretty blues and variety of beads. This would be so expensive to buy from a shop. Love it!

    Donn ax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow hun, this is so fantastic! I can appreciate why it took you time, there is so much work here and the end result is stunning. You are so clever, I love it! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey! It's absolutely gorgeous, and certainly would cost a LOT to buy from a shop. Clever girl! Hugs! Di x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean, Cebelica - I take aaaages creating anything! These are just gorgeous and worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey this is lovely Cebelica, gorgeous colours .. you are so crestive. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow hun this is gorgeous, I bet it's gorgeous to wear, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colors! It turned out very beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! So pretty :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful but I love all your jewellery :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)