Thursday, December 15, 2016

Bless

Hello everybody. Do you also have the feeling that time is moving with the speed of light? I mean, we surely can't be in the middle of December already, can we?! O.o Wow! I honestly don't know where this year went. I have already mailed all of the international Christmas cards and gifts, I just have some that I need to send to my friends here. But these won't go to the mail for another week or so, since they only need one day to get to their destination. Have you mailed your cards yet?

Have you decorated the house and put up the Christmas tree yet? We did this over the weekend. It was so much fun! Aaaaand, because I was such a good girl this year (awww, I know lol) Santa has already dropped a gift for me under the tree. It's a sewing machine!!! I've been thinking about learning to sew for a while, and now I can finally practice. Well, almost. I am not allowed to touch the machine til Christmas. *sigh* So I will probably start practicing in the beginning of 2017. :)

Anyways ... back to paper crafts. Here's a Christmas card I made for my friend.


To make this card I used some scraps of paper from my stash and the super cute "bless" stamp from The Greeting Farm. Unfortunately I can't find this cutie in the store right now, but there are many other cute holiday stamps and sets that you can use for your holiday creations.


I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils. On the wings and halo I also used diamond stickles.

We currently have a "Make it sparkle" challenge at The Greeting Farm blog and we would love for you to come play with us. 


So much from me today. Have a beautiful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Your next stamp: Sketch and color #54 (I chose colors)
Creative moments: Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Craft your passion: Anything goes
Card Mania: Anything goes

8 comments:

  1. I do indeed Cebelica and like all of us not enough hours at the moment, but had to pop in and take a look at your latest lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tudi jaz še na veliko zaostajam z dekoracijo in veselim decembrom. Zelo lepo voščilnico si izdelala.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, wonderful christmas card. sooo cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday.
    Wish you a nice day, hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is gorgeous Maya, love it! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable. Saw your card on Sketch Saturday (you made Top 3 from last week - congrats) I had to come take a closer look. Fabulous card. Love the overall layout and design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Krasna voščilnica. Že sama sličica je super, na izdelani voščilnici pa prava pika na I.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Gorgeous!! Love your coloring.
    Thanks for join with us at YNS challenge.
    Good luck and see you on the next challenge.
    Merry Christmas from all of us.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)