Thursday, December 22, 2016

Swinging into Christmas

Hello everybody! Just a couple of days left and THE day will be here. Are you excited? I'm really looking forward to it. This year even more, because it's my baby's first Christmas. So much fun! I was wrapping Christmas presents yesterday so now I'm pretty much done with all the preparations for the big day. Yay! :)

Here's another one of the Christmas cards in non-traditional colours I made this year.


I used the beautiful glittery paper from Bo Bunny and some other papers from my stash. I really like this colour combination. I haven't done any colouring with distress inks in a while, so I thought I would change this and therefore I grabbed those ink pads and coloured this cutie. On the bauble and on the white parts of the dress I also used diamond stickles.


Around the image I glued pearl string and then I used some die cut stars, a piece of cheesecloth, some gems and small pop pom trim to decorate the card.


Have a wonderful holiday season! Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
The ribbon girl: Any image
Tuesday throwdown: Anything goes
The paper shelter: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Make it sparkle
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes
Cute card Thursday: Anything goes
Creatalicious: Anything goes with optional Christmas
Deep Ocean: Silent night (anything Christmas themed)
Crafty gals corner: Anything goes
Noor design: Sparkle

10 comments:

  1. S tole voščilnico se boš z lahkoto in lepo zagugala v božič. Zelo mi je všeč. Še zlasti zaradi vseh drobnih dodatkov.

    Lp, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to wish you and yours a very Happy Christmas.

    See you again after the festivities.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful is your card so creative as always and you used the most loveliest of embellishments and images xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty card!
    Merry Christmas!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Wishing you Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww this mouse is so fun!!! :) love your watercloring too!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It may not be traditional colours but the rich tones suit a Christmas card so well and I love all the pretty layering topped off with that cute image :-)
    Thanks for joining in our challenge at The Ribbon Girl!
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a gorgeous image and your card is beautifully designed. Love the colours.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional Christmas” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy the past couple of weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)