Thursday, December 29, 2016

Spread a lil' magic

Ho ho ho! :) I hope you've been enjoying the holiday season so far. I had a wonderful Christmas with my loved ones. Did Santa left any crafty goodies for you under the Christmas tree? I think I was a *very* good girl this year, because I received several dies that I've been wanting for a while (yay!!) and also a sewing machine. I've been wanting to learn to sew for a while and now I finally have the machine to practice. Goodie! :)

I'm faaaar from sharing anything sewn with you, but I do want to share a new card that I made. And of course I had to ise some of my new dies on it too. ;)


I decided to make a card with the adorable TGF stamp set called A lil' magic. Aren't those ponies in the set sweet? And I like that the set comes with matching dies - i used the die to cut the image out.

I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils.




To decorate the card I used some flowers, pearls and crystals from my stash. Papers are from my stash as well.



So much from me today. But before I go let me wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. May 2017 only bring good stuff to you and may it be magical!!! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
Simon says stamp: Work it Wednesday December
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes
Creative inspirations: Anything goes
Art by MiRan: Anything goes
Die cut divas: Layers
Through the craftroom door: Anything goes
Sugar Pea designs: Mix it up challenge 26

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love all the layers and your beautifully coloured image. I got some lovely goodies for Christmas, now I just need the time to use them lol. But I have a couple of days off in the New Year and I'm looking forward to getting my craft on then. I always used to fussy cut my images, but I must admit that matching dies are really rather addictive aren't they?! Hope you and your lovely family had a wonderful Christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those ponies, and the lovely layers! Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Diva's this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Cebelica, the whole design of this is so pretty :-)

    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you've coloured the 'hair' - beautiful texture and colour! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering and the coloured image!Thank you for entering our ATG challenge at Through the Craftroom Door! Looking forward to seeing you again next time! Good luck!
    Regards,
    Sunila & Aditi

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic creation! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card.. love your design and colour choice soo much.. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Artbymiran challenge #74.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge and Good Luck at the draw.. xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)