Saturday, December 31, 2016

A year in life - 2016

2016 has been a big year for me - both personally and craft related. So much has happened ...

Personally ... The biggest and most exciting thing that happened was that I became a mummy. Having a baby competely turned my life upside down - in a good way. Of course there were some difficult moments, but I am lucky to have a good man by my side who has been my rock all the way and also family that supports me.

Crafty ... I was lucky enough to be a part of two amazing design teams this year - The Greeting Farm and Crafty ribbons. I also challenged myself to step out of my comfort zone from time to time and did some different craft creations. I tried several new (to me) techniques and I met some wonderful new people. That's how lucky I was!

I am curious and excited to see what is waiting for me in the new year. I am ready for new challenges and new adventures. 

I hope 2016 has been a good year for you, but I wish that 2017 is even a better one. :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR! xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and your family Cebelica and looks forward to seeing lots of crafty inspiration from you in 2017.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)