Saturday, October 29, 2016

Thinking of you

Heya! It's weekend! And nearly time for the spookiest night of the year. Are you ready? Halloween isn't big here, but we will still carve a pumpkin or two. Should be fun. :) I don't like horror movies, so I will skip those this year, but maybe I'll make some "mummy sausages" or something like that just for fun.

Today I want to share with you a sympathy card that I made for a friend of mine. 


I find sympathy cards hard to make. I want them to be elegant and don't want to use a lot of layers and embellishments on them. For this one I only used some lace, flowers and crystals. I used the "Thinking of you" sentiment from Coffee is my liquid therapy stamp set. Design paper came from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful weekend! xx

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful it serves it's purpose l too find making them hard but you have created a beautiful card here.....Yes looking forward to Halloween great night also we get an extra hour in bed not looking forward to the dark nights though! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sympathy cards are by far the hardest to make. This one was perfect though, beautiful, elegant and also it perfectly fitted my tatses. Thank you so much for all the thought and work you put into it, it's sitting on my mantle right now and I shall think of you and your kindness each time I see it. Dad's funeral is this coming Friday, so I'll take it down to show my Mum as I know she will like to see it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo elegantna. Perlice naredijo svoje.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous and elegant. Very proper for a sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are difficult cards to make Cebelica but this one is very elegant and I think perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)