Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Getting ready for holiday season

Hey hey! Brrr, it's getting cold here. At some places they have already received first snow of the season. That was early!!! We still haven't gotten any in my town, but the temperatures are getting lower and lower, so I guess it's just a matter of time. 

Today I'm back with another Christmas card. I'm planning to send out many Christmas cards this year, so I better stock up. If you want a card from me too (and haven't said so on my FB page), let me know and I will send you one too. :)

I've decided to colour one of the old(er) Christmas images. I really like these adorable mice - these are definitely the only mice I find adorable and am not afraid of. Lol 


To make this card I used gorgeous papers from DCWV's Winter magic paper pad. To embellish the card I used some crystals, lace, pearls and flowers. The silver stars you see peeking from behind the flowers are from Crafty ribbons. 


I did the colouring with distress inks and I covered poinsettia with Stickles. I love me some extra bling!! He he :D

So much from me today.

See you again soon. Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card tothe following challenges:
The sketchy challenges: Add some bling
House Mouse and friends: Branch out or anything goes (I chose AG)
Deep ocean: Favourite season 
Cute card thursday: Anything goes
Sparkles: Real lace and pearls
The ribbon girl: Card challenge
Kraftin Kimmie stamps: Wonderful Wednesday challenge - AG
Fab'n'Funky: Lots of sparkle or shades of grey and one other colour (Lots of sparkle for me)
Little Miss Muffet: Anything goes

12 comments:

  1. So pretty is your card and adorable image so beautifully coloured too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so gorgeous Cebelica.The mice are so sweet and I love your fabulous diecuts and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - love the cute mice! Thanks so much for joining us over at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous creation! like you I LOVE house mouse images. This is a beautiful card. I admire your Christmas card challenge too. I'd love to receive one of your beautiful creations.
    CraftyNatalie - craftynataliesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and such a beautiful card
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cebilica this is gorgeous
    Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
    Goodluck and hope we see you again.

    Gr Karin DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is so sweet. Love it. Thanks for joining us over at Cute Card Thursday.
    Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the nontraditional colors on the Christmas card. I'm mass-producing some designs to try and sell them at a local farmers' market. Fingers crossed I sell enough to cover the cost of the table! Then again, if mine turned out as pretty as yours, I'd make a small fortune hehehe. Thanks for the sweet comment on my layout; it made my day and made me less embarrassed over sharing it to the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours very refreshing change to thew trad crimbo red/green.. gorgeous die cut details..lovely card nice take on the Branch chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse & Friends Mon.chall. hope to see you again soon.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. Beautiful colors you chose and the lacy die is just lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Cebelica! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Čestitke za TOP 3. Voščilnica je res krasna.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)