Saturday, October 1, 2016

Spooky fun

Heya! Welcome to October! ;) Are you getting ready for Halloween? We don't really celebrate Halloween in my country, but we might still carve a pumpkin or two. Other than that we won't do anything special. 

At the TGF blog we have a perfect challenge for all of you who like this holiday - Spooky fun! There are some awesome stamps at the TGF store that are perfect for Halloween. I decided to use Peek a boo stamps and matching dies.


I decided to keep the card simple. I used some green paper that I had in my stash for a while. Over it I used a creamy white paper and I used mesh stencil and watercolours to create the pattern on it. Then I just cut some more strips of paper and randomly glue them on my card. Image is coloured with pencils and I added some sequins to decorate the card.


I hope you will come play with us this month.

Have a great day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Cute card Thursday: CAS
Crafty gals corner: Anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie stamps: Anything goes
Art by Miran: Anything goes
Lemon shortbread: Anything goes
Digi Choosday: Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Super cute! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Cebelica.Fab fun image and I love your design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the green you have used and he is such a cheeky looking ghost. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday, Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab background, the ghosty boo looks very mischievous. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)