Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bless

Hello my crafty friends! I'm here again. :) I've been blog hopping a bit in the last few of days and if I haven't left a comment on your blog, hopefully I will be able to do it in the next couple of days. I've been pretty busy lately with this thing called "life", so my crafting time has been a bit limited, but I still managed to make another Christmas card. 

I don't know if you've heard, but about a week ago two new stamps from The Greeting Farm's SSSC were released and I just couldn't wait to ink them up. One of those I used on my today's card. 


I love this adorable angel. Such a cutie.This image is called Bless and you can find it here. I coloured the image with Promarkers and pencils. On the halo and on the wings I used some diamond stickles.


I decided to keep this card simple. I only used some blue and white cardstock and a piece of star design paper from Folia. I heat embossed the sentiment and I used embossing folder on banners and blue strip of paper at the bottom of my card. I decorated the card with some pearls.


Angel and sentiment were raised on foam pads for some extra dimension.

So much from me today. Have a wonderful day! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the follwing challenges: 
Noor design. CAS or fully loaded
Word art Wednesday: Anything goes
The ribbon girl: Any image
Addicted to stamps: Anything goes
Love to scrap: Anything goes
Scrapbook stamp society: Anything goes (+ optional Halloween)
Digi choosday: Anything goes
The sketchy challenges: Anything goes

16 comments:

  1. Just lovely, as your creations always are Cebelica.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastične voščilnica. Sličica je še posebej cart.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! I love this card, ideal for my nieces. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at Digi Chooseday. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! I love your coloring of thus precious image!
    Xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little angel and you've really brought her to life with your colouring, especially her hair, its amazing!! So very glad you shared this with us at ATSM this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so beautiful,I really love it!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see again.Gr.Kaija Dt-member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cebelica this is very beautiful

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.
    Good Luck and hope to see you again

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi she is super cute love the colours and designs thank you for joining us in The Sketchy Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely project, Cebelica! Thanks for joining us at ATSM.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW... just awesome! Love the Little angel Girl and the colours. It's very pretty colour combination and a beautiful design of your creation.

    Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at The Sketchy challenges and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris

    *DT* The Sketchy Challenges
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me again, still loving this card. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card!!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges. Monica-Dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog’s “Anything Goes!” challenge!
    Hugs,
    Irena, LTSCB DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)