Thursday, March 19, 2015

Springtime

Good morning my crafty friends! Are you ready for spring? I sure am. I wish for more beautiful days like the one we have today. It's sunny and pretty warm. Just the way I like it. :)

My card is related to spring as well. :) I used the soft pastel colours, flowers and the super cute image that is called "Springtime" and is available at Whimsy stamps. I made this card for the new challenge that just started at Crafty ribbons blog. The theme is "anything goes" so you have no excuse not to participate. ;)


So, what do you think, doesn't this card just scream "spring"? ;) The papers I used a from different companies, because I used many of those left-over scraps. Flowers, doily, pearls and crystals came from my stash as well. The ribbons all came from Crafty ribbons. I used 25 mm wedding satin ribbon and 2 different ribbons from the pink ribbon pack.


I coloured the image with distress inks. It's heard to see in the picture, but I added glitter glue on all the flowers too. And for the center of the flowers I used teeny tiny pearls.


This is all from me today. I can't wait to see what you will create! Have a wonderful day!
Hugs! xx

I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Wags 'n Whiskers: Ready for spring
Allsorts: Flowers and pearls
Crafting from the heart: Anything goes
Scrapy Land: Spring and/or Easter (I chose spring) + any brand of dies that SL sells (I used Spellbinders dies)
The paper shelter: Spring delights
Little miss Muffet: Anything goes
Simon says stamp (Wednesday challenge): Spring Pinterest inspiration
Penny black and more: Blossoms and bows

22 comments:

  1. Oh hun, this is so sweet! I am glad to have that stamp on order :) Love all your pretty details, this has definitely made me feel happy today. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you I am really looking forward to Spring and brighter warmer days Cebelica.

    Your creation today is really lovely and perfect for our blossoms, bows and pearl themes, thanks so much for joining in at Penny Black and More and Allsorts challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. dan je predivan.
    tvoja čestitka je kao i sve do sad fantastična.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and cute, love all the pretty layers x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous, adorable image and love all the pretty layers.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh good grief Maja, I'm going to need to hug that adorable little bunny!! This is so fabulous, I love the way your colouring is very soft and subtle, and how cute is that little egg tucked in the corner! Love it!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so sweet! And yes it does scream Spring! I love that image and all the pretty embellishments you used on this card! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge #14!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful, lots of gorgeous embellishments, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts' Flowers and pearls challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolutely gorgeous!! I love all of the layers!! The image is so sweet!! The details are stunning!! Love this!! Thanks so much for playing along at Scrapy Land!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous and cute Cebelica, with lots of pretty details. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is lovely in every way. I love this cute Wee image and your coloring is fabulous. Beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good-luck and I hope you will play with us again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely Spring card. Gorgeous image beautifully shaded and embellished. I long to be able to make cards like this but never know how to place all the papers. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Uau krasno obložena voščilnica, sploh pa je simpatičen zajček na sredini. lp

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet image and beautiful and elegant design! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card dfinitely screams "Spring" :-). Love the soft colors and the pearls. So glad you shared it with us for the Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous, so many sweet embellies...luv this card! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh I love this adorable image so much! Your card is really beautiful, such perfect Spring colours!
    Rebecca.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. so very cute
    such a great card
    Thank you for joining us this time at TPS
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)