Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Spring is on the way

Hey hey! :) How are you? I'm enjoying the beautiful sunny day. We're supposed to get rain again tomorrow so I'm trying to get the best of this lovely day. It looks like spring is finally on its way. I've already seen some spring flowers when I went for a walk the other day and temperatures are getting higher. And days are finally getting longer too. It's so great that it's not dark at 4 or 5 pm already.

Today I would like to show you a card that was inspired by the lovely sunny days and spring itself. So as you can imagine, you will see lots of flowers and butterflies. He he. ;)


I've decided to use some bright flowery papers from my stash for this card. And the image is from TGF. I did the colouring with Promarkers and I added some glitters on the flowers and parts of Dahlia's dress.


Doily, pearls, crystals, flowers and checkered ribbon came from my stash. I used white gel pen to make dots on butterfly border die cut. I embossed the white oval behind Anya with Cart-us embossing folder.


I hope the weather is nice where you live and that you are having a wonderful day!
Hugs

I would like to enter my card to the follwing challenges:
The greeting farm: Ribbon or lace (I used ribbon)
Penny's paper crafty challenge blog: Lots of layers
Crafty Catz: Use your dies/punches
Creative fingers: Anything goes
ABC challenges: E is for exceptionally cute
Craftyhazelnut's patterned paper challenge: Use patterned paper
The ribbon girl: Use flowers
Stamp and create: Is it spring yet?
Simon says (Wednesday challenge): Anything goes

16 comments:

  1. You are right Cebelica, Spring does seem to be on it's way. We too have some sunshine today although lots of rain inbetween but things are beginning to look green.

    And what a lovely creation to celebrate the arrival of warmer weather.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, gorgeous, stunning, love it, love it, love it!! Did I mention I love it? I do. Wonderful card Maja, a burst of sunshine with those colours and your layout and embellishments are perfect as always! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card this is Maja!!! Love all those pretty layers!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lepe žive barve. Še posebej pa so mi všeč metuljčki.

    LP, Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cebelica, a very cute image and beautiful design. Love the scrummy colours hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is so pretty your image is so adorable l just love everything you had done to create such a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spring seems to be on it's way in Idaho. I have tulips up and ready to bloom. I love the bright cheery flowers you have on your card. It does indeed remind me of spring. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Good luck winning a prize and please join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Čudovite barve, metuljčki, cvetje... kličemo pomlad :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Cebelica! So sweet and pretty and I love how you've coloured the cute image.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. predivna je
    slikica mi je preslatka

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card. Love the colors and those butterflies!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous cebelica.really sweet image and i love your fabulous design and bright colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fabulous layering on this pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my gosh, this is super ADORABLE! I love those bright cheery flowers embellishments. And those delicate butterflies are so pretty. Love all this mix products to get your adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such nice bright colours Cebelica, Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Card Challenge - best of luck! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waw res nekaj posebnega! hvala, kewr sodeluješ na izzivu ABC. lp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)