Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Happy Wednesday!

Hello there my crafty friends! How are you all doing? Good, I hope. We were supposed to get lots of rain today (and even some snow), but so far the weather has been fine (at least in my town).

Today I'd like to show you a card I made for a friend of mine. She saw the previous card I made with the Whimsy Ballerina  girl stamp and she asked me if I cound make another card with this image for her to give it to her sister (she's a ballet teacher). Of course I said I could and here is what I came up with.


I love soft pastel colours and that's why I used them on this card. All of the papers and embellishments came from my stash. I coloured the image with Promarkers and I added some glitters on parts of ballerina's dress.


I hope my friend's sister will like this card when she receives it. I sure had fun making it. :)


Have a wondertul day!
Hugs! xx

I'd like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Sweet stampin': All or nothing
Natalie and Amy's challenge: Flowers
One crazy stamper: Anything goes
Papertake weekly: Anything goes
Sister act: Anything goes
Scribble and scrap: Anything goes
Loves rubberstamps: Anything goes

37 comments:

  1. Another oh so pretty card Cebelica and more lovely Spring blossoms.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, sweet image and love all the pretty details and colours.
    Hugs
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zelo je lepa. Jap, tudi meni se je včerajšnje vreme bolj dopadlo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala! No, videti je, da nas bo zdaj sonce razveseljevalo kar nekaj dni skupaj. Super, kajne? :)

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous card and lovely colours, which coincidentally I am sitting here making one in just the same pastel shades. Your ballerina looks fabulous surrounded by such pretty flower embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment Lorraine! I love pastel colours. Can't wait to see what card will you make in these pastel shades.
      Hugs! xx

      Delete
  5. The image just makes me smile....so cute and colored beautifully! Your LO and embellishments are stunning. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know I'm not the only one. This image makes me happy too. There's just something about it ... Thank you for the lovely comment. Hugs! xx

      Delete
  6. Fabulous dimension and gorgeous bright florals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card and so lovely that dance teacher
    bibinaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
      Hugs! xx

      Delete
  8. Wow Cebelica what a pretty card, fun image and you flowers are beautiful, glad you could join Loves Rubberstamps again, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute image- beautifully coloured- lovely design and papers. All the lace and flowers make this such a pretty and feminine card! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ this week.
    Chris
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really gorgeous and that image is so cute! thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Cebelica love that cute image she looks so pretty in yellow, the papers,embellishments and design are outstanding.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just the prettiest card Cebelica - i love the pastel colours and the gorgeous details hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for youe lovely comment Judith. I love pastels too. :) Hugs! xx

      Delete
  13. so stunning cebelica.i love your pretty flowers and soft colours and your ballerina is gorgeous ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this design and the image is too cute! Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ugh, I hope you will soon get some warm(er) days. But at least bad weather gives you a good excuse to spend the whole day in your craftroom. He he he. ;)
    Thank you for your sweet comment!
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is soooo beautiful!! The background is amazing!! I love the design!! And what a sweet image!! Absolutely gorgeous card!! Love, love this!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at One Crazy Stamper this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it! :)